**GO GRYFFINDOR! Harry Potter FOTD :)**

SugarAsh182

Hehe, don't laugh! I plan on wearing this FOTD tomorrow night when I go to get my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows
greengrin.gif
I planned on doing metallic gold and maroon (Gryffindor's colors)... but it looked icky so I just put some iridescent gold on the browbone
smiles.gif

Eyes: MAC Maroon pigment (so sad, I'm almost done w/ my sample!), Urban Decay Last Call e/s, MAC Blacktied e/s, MAC Vanilla pigment, WnW Liquid liner, L'Oreal Telescopic mascara

Face: TheBalm Time Balm concealer (HG!), MAC Yogamode BP, MAC So Ceylon MSF

Lips: MAC Babied lip lacquer

I got a little pic happy, so please forgive me lol! I hope these are the right size...
UpcloseBurnt1.jpg

CloseupBurnt2.jpg

This one is the closest to the colors in real life...
BurntMaroon.jpg

BurntMaroon4.jpg

BurntMaroon3.jpg

BurntMaroon5.jpg

BurntMaron6.jpg

tiramisu

totally gorgeous--you should get a full size of that maroon pig, it looks awesome on you.

I love HP too--is it wrong that I have had the book preordered for months?! I think not!!

SugarAsh182

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
totally gorgeous--you should get a full size of that maroon pig, it looks awesome on you.

I love HP too--is it wrong that I have had the book preordered for months?! I think not!!

Thanks! I wish I could get my hands on it! It's been DC'd for a long time and I can't seem to swap for it!

LOL I've totally had the book preordered since my birthday (which was in January LOL).

kblakes

Gorgeous!! I will be standing in line at Walmart tomorrow night. I'm so excited to read the last book!

SugarAsh182

Thanks everyone
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mena22787
dayam look at those lashes! do you curl them or just use mascara?

I curl them and apply one miiiiillion coats of mascara
smiles.gif
My lashes are blonde, so I try to coat em real good lol.

starangel2383

hey dont feel bad about doing hogwarts colors, i myself plan on doing some hogwarts colors for tomorrow night, but i was thinking of doing silver, green and black for my fotd.