Go Shortie! It's your birhtday! We gonna party like it's your birhtday....

*Moni-Luv*

First and Foremost, HAPPY BELATED BDAY! Second, I just bought that exact UD eyeshadow set last week and have yet to crack into it. Thanks soo much for posting this. Now, I'm definitely going to break it out and give it a shot. Thanks again!

GlamYOURUs

I love it! I'v done the exact look with the exact UD colors from the deluxe collection. Aren't they just marvelous?

kuuipo1207

Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes!! I feel so loved.
winks.gif
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I agree, UD has a palette with the deluxe colors? cool

yeah I know! I've been wanting to get their deluxe e/s for a while now but didn't want to shell out all that money. Then i saw this during the week that UD was having a 30% friends and fmaily thing (the week before Thanksgiving I think) and couldn't resist getting it. So I got the other three deluxe colors that aren't in the palette too! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
woww im soo getting this pallette! is it LE?
ur husbands funny!

I don't think it's LE but don't quote me on it. I just know it's the first time UD has had a palette for the deluxe e/s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-cakes
HAPPY B-DAY GIRL!!!!

Yay.. That's very pretty. I am still unsure about UD because I have had bad bad customer experience with them. Hopefully one day they will redeem themselves but right now they are on my poop list.

~Pursebuzz :p

That sucks that you had a bad experience with UD. Hopefully they will redeem themselves with you. I love their colors.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassygirl224
Gosh this is hot! I love it!!!
Your husband is funny, LMAO looks like something mine would do too

Yeah, he was so proud of himself. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I love it! I'v done the exact look with the exact UD colors from the deluxe collection. Aren't they just marvelous?

Yes they are marvelous!! I love how soft they are!!
smiles.gif

Edie

drools.gif
drools.gif
Oh my god! STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!
choochoo.gif
You blend like a dream!

HAha...the pics with your hubby in the background made me laugh.

makeupgal

Happy Birthday! You look gorgeous. Love this look. I just bought myself this palette. Now I must play.....
urock.gif

dreamqueen

Awesome job! Just gorgeous. I just got that pallette today! It is a really nice pallette esp. if you do not have too many ud shadows, which is why I got it.