' Going Bananas ' e/s?

bebs

I have going bananas and well I use my golden lemon pigment (I think its golden lemon, could be gold) more often.. I know both are getting hard to find... but if you have one you can probably use it instead

ilovegreen

Re: 'Going Bananas' e/s?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
I think they just need to make all of the C-shock shadows perm.

WSS !

But it will never happen
weeping.gif

shootergirlnc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Same here.

What's the Gone But Not Forgotten program? I get the jist of it, but what are the details? Who do you contact?

It is a program that the EL company created to find discontinued products. Just because products become discontinued, does not mean they all sell out. They get sent back to the warehouse. You call a 1-800 #, which I believe can be found on the MAC website. You speak with a customer service rep, give them your information and the product you are looking for. It takes about a week, but they look through the inventory they have. If they have it, they will contact you to see if you would like to purchase it. If they have no more left, you'll receive a letter in the mail letting you know. They can only find things that have been discontinued within the past year or 2, but since this came out this year, there's a possibility they'll have some left. Can't hurt to check!