Going Green

riotlove

DSC03289.jpg

DSC03285.jpg

and here's what it would look like if life were in yellow apparently(i had forgotten to change it back to auto from snow ha)
DSC03283.jpg

i resized them.

here's what i used:
eyepopping on the inner lid, bio green outter lid, aquavert inner corner/blended up into crease gorgeous gold lightly as a highlight/blending

Kiyishima

LOVE THE PHILTRUM PIERCING
sorry for the caps, just excited about the piercing hahaha
LOVE this look! Only think i could suggest is maybe filling your brows in for more shape, or growing them for a better shape?
I love your eyeshape. Its almost like you have "bedroom eyes" <3

riotlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
LOVE THE PHILTRUM PIERCING
sorry for the caps, just excited about the piercing hahaha
LOVE this look! Only think i could suggest is maybe filling your brows in for more shape, or growing them for a better shape?
I love your eyeshape. Its almost like you have "bedroom eyes" <3

i usually do fill them in a bit. but (notice motel lights) we were out of town and magically my brow pencil didn't make it to my bag. i can't grow them out. i have scars and essentially this is as much as i ever get.

blackeneddove

I love the philtrum piercing as well! So cute with the little diamond!
And I love the eye shadow paired with the lips, very pretty!
I have scarce brows too, and my left one has a scar that cuts it in half basically so I ended up shaving off the second half and drawing them on.. definately a pain in the ass but it's a suggestion if you ever feel venturous!

riotlove

eyepopping on the inner lid, bio green outter lid, aquavert inner corner/blended up into crease gorgeous gold lightly as a highlight/blending

and yeah i keep whatever i can but i can't stand the look on me of just straight drawn on brows so i do what i can with how it's working out for the day. i wanna try a product i found in my mua magazine that has little fibers to 'fill in'