Going On A Haul Tonite! Need Ur Help!

Cbaby3345

Ill have to post pictures when I get back but this is what I'm going to get!

Studio Fix Fluid
Prep + Prime Skin
Prep + Prime Eye
Brush Cleaner
Eyeshadows
* Black Tied
* Jewel Blue
* Swish
* Satellite Dreams
* Pompous Blue
* Zeal (what do u guys think aobut this color? )
* Swimming
* Love Bud
Aqualine Liquid Last
Dress Khaki Liquid Last
Blitz and Glitz Fluidline (since I already have blacktrack do you guys think I should opt for something like Iris Eyes or Blue Peep and go back and get Blitz and Glitz later? I just like it because of the specks of glitter in it.
New Weed Fluidline
Ciao Manhattan Lipglass
Heartfel Pink Lipglass
Revealing Lipglass
Beige-ing Shadestick
Sea Me Shadestick
Cotton Candy Paint

I rarely ever get to go to a MAC store so i save up then drive the 40 minutes to one and go wild...I was wondering do you guys know if they sell eyeshadow palettes in the MAC stores because I really want to get one but I heard they are sold in PRO Only stores and I dont have a Pro Card or a Pro store anywhere around me.

Chic 2k6

Crikey thats a wicked haul! Palettes are only available through PRO stores but you dont need to have a card to buy anything there, cards are for discount uses

Sabrunka

No they aren't, you can get palettes and eyeshadows in the pan from freestanding stores aswell, you just don't get the pro discount.

Cbaby3345

SO THIS WAS MY HAUL some things got changed around and such but I still got some kickass stuff. I cant wait to go on another haul like that!

182 Buffer Brush
Brush Cleaner
Mac Prep + Prime Skin
Studio Fix Liquid NW25
Foundation Pump
Zeal Eyeshadow
Sea Me Shadestick
Blue Peep Fluidline
Cotton Candy Paint
Lovedust Lipstick
Revealing Lipglass
Ciao Manhattan Lipglass
Beige-ing Shadestick
15 pan pro palette ha on the receipt thats written as *small pro palette* wonder how big they get
Pro palette eyeshadows in the following colors
*Black Tied
*Tilt
*Satellite Dreams
*Swimming
*Phloof
*Cranberry
*Stars and Rockets
*Trax
*Swish

so I think I did pretty good and I spent less than expected and the girl that I had help me her name was April and she said "ur a junkie huh" and then she was like "it's okay I am too" Shes really kickass. So I have four more spots to fill in my pro palette so I guess when I get some more money Ill have to order off line some more products. I really want the 187 brush and four more shadows and to try a cream color base and the plushglass. But since ive stocked up this much school shopping comes next for my money. MAC will come soon enough. I got my crack house fix for now! :). Tell me what ya think ;-)

queenofdisaster

i think WOW i wish i had enough money to go that crazy for my upcoming birthday! you lucky girl!!!!!!!!! that is definitely a crack house fix imo!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrunka
....you just don't get the pro discount.

You can get the Pro card discount at freestandings.
smiles.gif