Going out dancing FOTD

kariii

Omfg, no guy is not going to pay for dinner now! Are you kidding me? LOOK AT YOU.Gorgeous as always!

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
You are one of the most stunning people I have ever seen. Absolutely spectacular and your makeup is flawless. What do you think about Dermablend? For some reason, I always feel like it will be "cakey", but it definitely doesn't look that way on you. You look perfect. I love this so much that I am printing your picture for my inspiration book!

ok my skin has been thru a lot of treatments like microdermabrasions and a microlaser peel last December I have to drink smart water to keep my skin hydrated because I have acnegenic skin and my skincare dries me out. Dermablend smooth Indulgence foundation along with their setting powder is the only foundation I can use. It is not cakey it is buildable coverage, oil free, fragrance free, non acnegenic, non comedogenic. It is the only foundation that will not break u out. For Me it is the best foundation with the best coverage for my acne scarring and uneven skintone.

hotpink1326

Hey there pretty lady! Havent seen you in a while (although im not around here to much anymore) You look gorgeous as ever! Im really lovin your hair like this too
smiles.gif

chiquilla_loca

so this is the amazing "after", your skin looks fantastic, glowy & flawless, makes me really want to try the laser treatments.
so gorgeous & stunning! luv it!

Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy4205
where did you get that shirt!

There's a store at the carousel mall called Image, that carries this top it's in the inland empire

Kalie

This look is so beautiful on you, and you are gorgeous. Love the hair and your brows!