going out for a party FOTD

thatcamgirl

pretty
greengrin.gif

Delphi373

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
you have beautiful eyes!

I was thinking the same thing! You look great!
smiles.gif

milamonster

really nice eye mu! & you're goreous girlie
and you have such pretty skin
I love your outfit too, it's beautiful

leenabutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
really nice eye mu! & you're goreous girlie
and you have such pretty skin
I love your outfit too, it's beautiful

Aww thank you so muchhh.

greengrin.gif
Thanks, everyone!

Miss World

love your eyes ^_^ Kajal makes great kohl... I've used 2 types of them but the one you are using seems different than the one I have.. can u plz tell me which one you are using?!
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

I like the look, but the lips are a bit pale. Totally nuded lips in the wintertime, and especially in flash photography, can make a person look washed out. I would have punched them up with a bit more color in a gloss.

But the look is great as a whole, great work.

leenabutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss World
love your eyes ^_^ Kajal makes great kohl... I've used 2 types of them but the one you are using seems different than the one I have.. can u plz tell me which one you are using?!
smiles.gif

I useee one I got in Pakistan.
greengrin.gif
You can get it online too, I think. It looks like this:

It actually comes out darker than in my picture (when applied on the waterline). It was a bit faded when I took the picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I like the look, but the lips are a bit pale. Totally nuded lips in the wintertime, and especially in flash photography, can make a person look washed out. I would have punched them up with a bit more color in a gloss.

But the look is great as a whole, great work.

Thank you so much for the tip
smiles.gif
My lips are naturally a bit dark, and so I was like "MAKE THEM LIGHTERRR!!!" I guess just a bit of clear gloss should do the trick then? When my lips are lighter, they look plumper. lol