going to a wedding makeup!! help please =).

xStarryEyedX

Hello loves,

So this is quite last minute, but I would love to hear your suggestions.
I am going to a wedding tomorrow, my dress is emerald green+ I'm wearing black shoes+ a little black clutch.

Any suggestions would be wonderful. I own tons+tons of colors, so whatever you say I'll prob. have. I'm just not really sure because I've never worn emerald green + I don't want it to be too matchy-matchy...but I want it to all tie together.

I'm pretty darn good at blending (if I do say so myself) so don't worry about too many colors in one look, on a daily basis I usually have at least 6 colors blended together on my eyelids lol. And I have big eyes, I get told that I resemble mena suvari all the time ( http://gallery.newkerala.com/images/...ri-253833.jpeg).

THANKS GUYS!!! I am so tired from starting my new job that my brain's just not capable of being creative.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStarryEyedX
Hello loves,

So this is quite last minute, but I would love to hear your suggestions.
I am going to a wedding tomorrow, my dress is emerald green+ I'm wearing black shoes+ a little black clutch.

Any suggestions would be wonderful. I own tons+tons of colors, so whatever you say I'll prob. have. I'm just not really sure because I've never worn emerald green + I don't want it to be too matchy-matchy...but I want it to all tie together.

I'm pretty darn good at blending (if I do say so myself) so don't worry about too many colors in one look, on a daily basis I usually have at least 6 colors blended together on my eyelids lol. And I have big eyes, I get told that I resemble mena suvari all the time ( http://gallery.newkerala.com/images/...ri-253833.jpeg).

THANKS GUYS!!! I am so tired from starting my new job that my brain's just not capable of being creative.

If your eyes are blue, I would do a corally/peach eye with bronze ES, bronzey brown liner, peachy pink Blush, and a peachy orange lippie... I think this would highlight your skin, eyes, and hair and complement the emerald green dress without clashing... hope you have fun whatever you choose!
smiles.gif

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
If your eyes are blue, I would do a corally/peach eye with bronze ES, bronzey brown liner, peachy pink Blush, and a peachy orange lippie... I think this would highlight your skin, eyes, and hair and complement the emerald green dress without clashing... hope you have fun whatever you choose!
smiles.gif

ugh, i told u my brain's fried.. i totally forgot to mention i have brown hair and brown eyes.... sorry bout that!!!!!!!

user47

A nice gold eye, soft peachy pink blush, and soft peachy lip would be really pretty with emerald green and black.

sarahk816

That sounds like a pretty dress! I would recommend a champagne colored eyeshadow, or something with some gold/brown in it. Good luck!

zzoester

I am definitely no expert, but when I wear emerald green clothing I love to wear Sumptuous Olive and Woodwinked. Mainly gold but just a subtle amount of olive, which I personally love (I have brown eyes, too).