Going to MAC tomorrow...

JULIA

Hello!

I'm going to MAC for the first time this year and it will most likely be my last trip this year, too (I live 4 hours from the closest counter). I'm obviously going to be super over-whelmed regarding what I should buy so I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I'm interested in getting a few must-have blushes, lip sticks/glasses/whatever...basic stuff, really.

If it helps, I'm pale with blue eyes and dark hair.

hawaii02

Honestly, it's based on what colors you like to wear. Since I also have blue eyes, I love neutrals such as Satin Taupe, darker colors like Nocturnelle, or any of the blues that are out for Dare to Wear. My favorite lip is Viva Glam l/g and l/s and the new Cyndi lipstick too.

glitzbeary

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
Honestly, it's based on what colors you like to wear. Since I also have blue eyes, I love neutrals such as Satin Taupe, darker colors like Nocturnelle, or any of the blues that are out for Dare to Wear. My favorite lip is Viva Glam l/g and l/s and the new Cyndi lipstick too.

Totally fell for the VG Cyndi & Gaga lipsticks when I went for the first time this year! Not sure if they look good on me, but hey, it's for a good cause.
graucho.gif

FiestyFemme

Pink Swoon & Peaches blush
Vanilla, Soft Brown, Satin Taupe, Shroom, Woodwinked, Bronze e/s
Creme D'Nude, Lovelorn, Chatterbox, VGV, Jazzed, I Like It Like That l/s

Have fun shopping! It really is more about personal preference than must haves, but those are some of my personal must haves.

ashley8119

Pink Swoon, Dollymix blushes
Vanilla pigment - so versatile!
Russian Red or Ruby Woo, Girl About Town, Lady Danger, Hug Me lipsticks