Going to see depeche MODE in Las Vegas 4/30 need recs

depecher

Hello! As you can tell by the title, I am going to see my FAVORITE band, depeche MODE next Sunday in Las Vegas. I am trying to stay calm about this, but I need some eyeshadow recommendations, please. This show is super important to me and I want to look good just in case we get a good spot in front of Martin Gore.
th_drool.gif
I am super pale, NW 15 now and on a good day, NW 20
lol.gif
, blonde hair and blue eyes. I am wearing a white top and a black skirt.

I was thinking of wearing NYX Tropical (orange like MAC Dusty Coral pigment) and a red NYX shadow (don't know the equivalent MAC) with Vanilla pigment as the highlight and probably Blue Peep or Peacocky glitter liner. Would this look ok? I am not used to wearing orange or red at all. Would you wear these colors or should I just stick to something I've done before? I am driving myself crazy here about this.

I would really appreciate any input.

mspixieears

I'd say go all-out colourful! You must be really looking forward to this gig
greengrin.gif

I'm not really familiar with the products you mention, but if you happen to have any of the wild paints that are discontinued, I'd wear them! I'm thinking Blueboy, Flammable, Infamous, Graphito (still available). Flammable is just such a damn good red, don't know what they were thinking discontinuing it.

I'd definitely think of incorporating Peacocky!!! I've got Blue Peep, it's not as bright or wild as Royal Wink (it stands out a mile!).

Perhaps I'm mad but I'd say no to neutrals for this evening, and would wear paints or fluidlines as nothing is going to budge those babies, so you don't have to worry about sweating off your makeup and looking all skanky (though that could look cool too!).

ralenth

I'm very jealous. I agree with mspixieears, you should place a temporary ban on neutrals, though it pains me to say so.

I wonder what would happen if you put Peacocky over Blue Peep... It could be hot. At the very least, it would be bright.
smiles.gif

Latest posts