Going to st louis saturday, visiting MAC free standing store...

Eye<3Colour

so we are going to st louis saturday, and im going to the mac store at the galleria. im finally going to pick up some 15 pan palettes!!! yay!! is there a limit you can buy of these? and my other question is, is there anyway i can buy culturebloom, if i ask? i didnt relize it comes out next week. and i hate ordering online, which i will have to now. but i was hoping there was maybe a glimmer of hope that i could ask nicely and get it while i was down there? prob fat chance, but i didnt know if it would be rude of me to ask?
smiles.gif

lara

First question - no, there aren't any retail limits. Just what you can afford.
Question two - it can never hurt to ask nicely, but I don't think you'll luck out, especially if you have access to online or phone ordering. I've only been given product early once, and that was because I was at a class and was really hanging out for a new line that was coming out the very next morning.

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
First question - no, there aren't any retail limits. Just what you can afford.
Question two - it can never hurt to ask nicely, but I don't think you'll luck out, especially if you have access to online or phone ordering. I've only been given product early once, and that was because I was at a class and was really hanging out for a new line that was coming out the very next morning.

thank you
smiles.gif
i didnt think i'd luck out
smiles.gif
it totally sucks not having a mac here in town. can i ask to see the colors?

Latest posts