Going to the chapel and we're going to get MARRRRIIEDD Face of the Day...

JCBean

Sadly, I'm not the one getting married (my semi sister-in-law is
winks.gif
).

She's asked me to do the makeup at her wedding, so I'm coming up with a few different looks for her.

This is the first of (what'll probably be) many!

I'm using pinks and browns in this one, wanted a traditional english rose type feel. It's great because we're both cool toned red heads so what suits me is pretty much guaranteed to suit her too.

So, here it is:

wedding2.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding5.jpg

wedding7.jpg

Used:

Eyes:

Chanel Ombre D’Eau in Sand over lid-this is a very sheer wash of silky colour, because it’s a liquid shadow it doesn’t look too flat or matte on.

Rimmel Creme Eyedshadow in Hoxton in crease (again, I didn’t want to use a powder for this look, I wanted to keep it dewy).

Diorshow Unlimited Mascara on top and bottom lashes.

Chanel Les Yeux eyeliner in Cocoa Bean on lower waterline.

Face:

Chanel Teint Innocence (shade #5) on chin and base of nose.

MAC Sweet William Blush on apples of cheeks.

Benefit Dandelion on apples.

MAC MSF in Shimpagne all over to give some colour and to highlight.

Lips:

Lined with Benefit Flush Lipliner and sanother forumanother forumanother forumged over lips.

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner (with SPF) in Petting Pink over the top

C/C welcome, as always!!
greengrin.gif

xx

Fizzy_Pop

You already know what I think chick but I'm gonnna say it again anyway! You look beautiful, I love this look because it's quite simple yet you look so radiant and glowy!
smiles.gif
clap.gif

scarletmaeve

Such a beautiful and natural look! I love it! You're so nice to help your semi-sister in Law with her look on her most important day.

Just a few things to keep in mind tho with wedding makeup. What time of day will the wedding Photos be taken? The lighting has alot to do with how the makeup looks in photographs. For instance in an evening wedding, flash is used which tends to wash out the colors- so you might have take that into account with the application. I didnt think wedding makeup was different than everyday makeup until I looked into it for a friends wedding (she's geting married in september)...and got a whole bunch of tips from: Make-up Makeovers: Weddings. Your'e doing the right thing tho taking pics of the looks so you can see which one works the best on film or digital!

It sounds like your gonna have a blast coming up with all those beautiful looks. Please post some more!
Hugs,
Me

Latest posts