Going to the Chapel and we're gonna get married

Jessica

encore.gif
encore.gif
Congratulations Ian and Janice!!!!
encore.gif
encore.gif

The wedding bells are ringing! Mark your calenders. Janice and Ian are tying the knot on Halloween @ 1:30.

When Janice told me that they were considering getting married on Halloween, I never thought that it would be Halloween THIS YEAR!!! But yes, I just got the call from the bride-to-be herself inviting me to the ceremony on Monday! WTF!! How is a matron-of-honor (self-appointed) supposed to find a dress in that amount of time???

I'm so happy for the both of them and I finally have a little brother now....hehehehehe.....

Now I'm gonna be humming that song non-stop
Going to the Chapel and we're gonna get married....
encore.gif
encore.gif

midnightlouise

Yay!!! That's awesome! I'm really happy for them! As an old married geezer myself I heartily recommend the institution
greengrin.gif

That's really great news, and I hope you guys post some pics in the Say Cheese Forum hint, hint
th_wink3.gif

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Yay!!! That's awesome! I'm really happy for them! As an old married geezer myself I heartily recommend the institution
greengrin.gif

That's really great news, and I hope you guys post some pics in the Say Cheese Forum hint, hint
th_wink3.gif

I second this. Congrats Ian and Janice
eyelove.gif
As a fellow old married geezer I highly recommend it. The wedding presents are nice too
winks.gif

Janice

blush-anim-cl.gif

It's a pretty low key affair. Sorry for not letting anyone know (sooner), Ian and I are... not very .. traditional.
greengrin.gif

user4

OMG, congratulations Janice... That is such great news... I'm gonna go along with the picture taking!!! We wanna be a part of it... even if it's just through pics!!!

toropcheh

Woohoo!!! Congrats Janice! I'm still a newlywed myself (I guess- it's been almost a year- gasp!), and we did took a pretty non-traditional route too... Whatever makes you happiest, go for it! Woot woot! Since I don't know how to do the smilies just yet, I'll just tell ya that I'm doing a booty dance for ya!
smiles.gif

Janice

haha
greengrin.gif
umm... I might post a picture soon. I have to get them all together and look at them and pick one to share.

It was a fun day though, the wedding went off well and it rained (which Jessica informed me is a good luck sign). Ian and I were happy it rained because we really love bad weather (sounds weird I know, but we're actually really normal people!
greengrin.gif
).

midnightlouise

yahoo.gif
I'm so glad you had a great day! I love bad weather, too
greengrin.gif
I know some people think it's perverse, but what can I do? lol! Find us a good pic & post it soon, I'd love to see it!

Latest posts