Going to the MAC Pro Store in NY next month for the first time! Need help!!!

amrogers78

Hey everyone! I'm so excited that my best friend and I are flying to New York for the day to shop. I'm most excited about going to the MAC Pro Store! I know it's massive and overwhelming, so I'm looking for recommendations! What are some of the best, or your must-have Pro products? Thanks!!!!!

coffee1

I really like the Chromagraphic pencil in my skintone (for me, that's the one in NC15/NW20, but it comes in three skintone shades).

This list of MAC PRO products might be helpful for you: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-pro-product-price-list-mac-pro-store-location-list

PixieDancer

I agree with coffee1, the Chromagraphic pencils are really nice. If you like pops of color, they have a nice selection. Just make sure the color(s) you choose are "safe" for the area you want to use them. For example water line safe or lip safe. When I think PRO Store I immediately think... PRO Pigments! Some of my favs are: Heritage Rouge, Blondes Gold, Pink Pearl, and Chartreuse. Speaking of Pigments... Grab a bottle of water based Mixing Medium if you like to work (or want to learn to work) with pigments. It's a PRO item that works SO well with Pigments and I like it lots better than Fix+ for Pigment use. You can also get your eyeshadows in pan form & get a nice palette started! There are also pan colors only available at PRO. Top 2 that come to mind: Ground Brown & Deep Damson. If you're a blush hoarder, you could also get a PRO palette for blushes and shaping powders. A staple shaping powder for me is Emphasize. More than anything else... Enjoy your trip! Don't get overwhelmed. Find a nice MA who can teach you a few techniques to get the best use out of your new treasures... PRO Products! Good luck Hun! Tell us what you picked up when you get back!!