Going to Vegas need recs!!!

AjaAbeni

So im going to Vegas in a couple days and i wanted some recs for makeup choices. Im currently wearing Studio Sculpt foundation but I dont think it will work to well inn the Vegas heat, does anyone have any recs on which foundation I should choose? Also which eyeshadows (color wise) should I bring? I kinda wanna keep it simple because I know ima be hot an kinda drained from all the site seeing but we are planning on going out at night an I wanna look FLY! lol Last but not least I need a GOOD water proof mascara...
THANKS!!!
winkiss.gif

VintageAqua

For foundations, I would either try Mac face/body or MUFE face/body (I think they have the same name) for lighter weight coverage since they're water resistant (not waterproof though). For fuller coverage try Revlon Colorstay with softflex since it's so light on the skin and doesn't easily budge.

I would suggest warmer tones for shadows for a daytime look....tempting, amberlights, ricepaper, etc because they are simple but give nice color.

For night ANYTHING goes! So I'd break out some smokey colors especially and any shadows that you don't really get a chance to normally use. For me that's chrome yellow, electric eel, post haste.

I'm also off to vegas in two weeks for my birthday so have fun and send a report back with cool things to do if you can!!! ENJOY!

hhunt2

It's hot during the day. So light on the foundation (mix foundation and moisturizer; tinted moisturizer).
E/s colors? It's Vegas! Any color will do; be flashy if you want.
Otherwise during the day, "hotel jumping" is common (ya know?... going from hotel to hotel, not really out in the heat). Or you can still be fly with low matinence colors like Ricepaper (like VintageAqua said), but have some false lashes & e/l on. Just make sure to bring extra glue with you incase.

During the night, it will cool down a lot. So I would say it's okay to put more makeup on.

Also, remember to hit up the CCO's and Pro Store over there!
The CCO always has great inventory.

AjaAbeni

Yeah i know its going to be super hot thats why im lookin for lighter foundations. I cant wait to hit up the CCO tho!! I think thats what im really excited about the most, all the CCO's out my way are to friggen far an im to lazy to drive to them lol. Thanks ladies for the suggestions, im def going to bring colors i dont often wear an try to feel them out for a change cause its Vegas right? Anything goes! Ill let you all know if i find anything good out there