Gold and Red Wine

TheClara

Havn't posted anyting here for quite a long time, but now it's time for a comeback.. Hope you like my look :) The fur hat I just added for fun. It kinda suits my pale winter skin I guess.

Products:
Skin: Chanel Pro Lumiere foundation 10 Nude, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage SC3 palette, Make Up For Ever HD powder.
Eyes: MAC Groundwork paint pot, MAC Vanilla Pigment, MAC Gold pigment, MAC Amber Lights, Illamasqua Solstice Liquid Metal, Make Up Store Vanilla eyepencil, black mascara & liner, Eyelure Nicola lashes.
Brows: CK Calvin Klein Brow Definition pencil Blond.
Cheeks: MAC Hushabye, Make Up Store Venus Hightec Lighter.
Lips: YSL Rouge Volupte No.22, Nars Boogie Nights.

dnarcidy

Those colors are so pretty together. I agree, the wing is perfect. And your eyes are beautiful!

TheClara

Thank you so much! It is good to hear that you both think the wing looks good. I always think liner is the hadest thing to do in make up. =)

TheClara

Big thanx to all of you=) Aneed; Thanx, the colour really changes my eyecolour for the better. Naturally m eyes are green, but this makeup makes them look more blue.=)

jadangel2001

i need to get gold pigment, i rely too much on my silver, and don't give gold a go, but i do like an ud gold with purple

TheClara

Thanx! Yes Gold pigment is amazing. I'm kinda obsessed with finding the perfect gold shade, and I have quite a collection of different golden shadows. But, I'd say the MAC Gold and Illamasqua Solstice are my all time faves when it comes to true gold shades.