• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Gold & Black look

aziajs

Very nice! I love your brows and eyelashes. So full and dense. The black and gold combo is really nice.

Missy1726

I really enjoyed watching this video your turnout is gorgeous!!! Your so pretty even without makeup! Looking forward to seeing other videos from you!

thelove4tequila

I love this and you did a great job. I really like your brows and nails! And I'm SHOCKED I like that Britney song! lol.

FabWineTastings

Great Tutorial! I subscribed
yes.gif

Cheers!
Corinne

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutey
Loved it, whats ur skin routine like? u have such beautiful flawless less.

thanks!
i use proactive actually lol
im going to make a video on my routine hopefully very soon
im working on a paper right now
ssad.gif

M.I.A.

thank you everyone
you gals are so sweet
<333

more vids on the way. i just need to finish some hw and get my partying in tmr night lol

star1692

This tut is soo awesome girl!!! Thanks for taking the time to put it together. You are soo freaking adorable. I wish I had lips like you!!!

fingie

I could only watch a minute or 2 of each vid (YouTube/my comp hate me) but I love the music that you use with your vids and the looks are gorgeous! Keep makin them!
smiles.gif

pichima

love the tut!!!!!!!!!

( and let me tell you I'm so jealous of your beautiful long hair!)

M.I.A.

girl, no need to be jealous of my hair... its like half dead lol.... im going in for a trim soon and ummm, it will be short as heck
smiles.gif

yummiebitez

i really like this look! for some reason i have a thing for gold and dark shadows! and you look pretty without makeup too! not everyone is blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Latest posts