panda0410

Counterfeit, sorry
ssad.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Counterfeit, sorry
ssad.gif

Agreed. I can tell by that the words are in bold and it has ,26 instead of .26.

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
^^ how can u tell?

I emailed you some info, please lmk if you got it
smiles.gif

manthanoelle

It's definately fake based on the font on the back of the jar.
But I do have to say, these fakers are getting good. The bottom label is pretty good with the production code.

TheCollector

fake fake fake, one look at one picture was all it took. Please leave negative fb for this person, they really deserve it. so sad...

zumzum

Thank you very much for all those Gorgeous Ladies who tried to help.

and the news:

I wrote an email to her/him, told that the item is fake. I got a full refund and the message below.. I have thoughts about it, but honestly, I don't know what to do. In one hand, got my money back without any fight, so she/he was fair. But the other hand, what will be the other naive buyers in the future...?

So the message:
"Hello!

Oh I am very sorry about your expirience. I have got several
suppliers from Uk from Us and from Canada and sometimes I also notice
sligtly difference or sometimes misprinted or faulty on a fabric happens. I
have checked the stuff of all my supplier sbut as you can understand I cant
check every single individual item. I will def refund your money now and
again Iam very sorry. I will very appreciate if you dont leave any feedback
at all. Thank you for understanding.
regards. "

panda0410

She doesnt check each item she sells??? I would never sell anything to anyone without checking it before I put it in the bloody parcel... We all know that some ebay sellers have several hundred listings and for some sitting and checking each individual item could take forever, but seriously - she has to wrap it to post it, she should be at least looking at it while she does that. Additionally sellers have a repsonibility to know what they are selling before they actually list it. I would still probably leave feedback indicating the lack of authenticity, but make a note that she willingly refunded you as well.

jess126xo

wow I'm so glad i check this post because i was going to check out some MAC products on eBay but forget about it i love the girls at my mac counter they are so helpful and genuinely nice ladies. I totally agree with you panda0410.

TheCollector

Also, in my experience, sellers will say anything (including flat out lies), to avoid have comments in their feedback implying they sell fakes. So that way they can just keep on selling 'em... IMHO you owe it to all the future buyers who may not have the benefit of this board to tell the truth.

LMD84

it actually took me a little while looking at the pictures so see what was wrong. the fakes are getting better. i now flat out refuse to buy from ebay. if i want to try and find a bargain i hit the clearence bin on specktra!