Golden eye, luscious lips

laguayaca

So im trying to determine a look for a wedding ill be in with a red dress this is the second look Ive created I have the otherone in my blog go check it out. I like this one best so far im gonna keep trying different ones .

Heres what I used:
ALL MAC UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

Napoleon Perdis Mascara
MAC Feline waterline
Loreal lineur intense

Groundwork PP
Uppity Fluidline
Goldmine
Lancome Fashion Show
Mufe Star powder dirty brown color
Daisychain

Cheeks:
Sunbasque
Blunt to contour

Lips:
Queens sin
Cult of Cherry Lipgloss

Go to my blog for additional info and pictures and you can also let me know what you think of the other look thanks!

Love you ladies till laters!
1209214.JPG

BaDKiTTy69

I love it! I did something sumular to that yesterday. I had on Spring Up e/s, Nylon e/s and Pink Bronze pigment.

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Love it!! You can just wear Queen's Sin and nothing else and be Perfect!!!

aww thanks youre too sweet! queens sin is yummy!

melozburngr

I have to do the same thing!! I have to wear a red dress in my friend's wedding and I think she wants red lips on up, soooo I'm trying to figure out what to wear!!

This looks lovely!! I <3 the colors on the eyes

LilSphinx

Very pretty! I'm assuming you'll be either the Maid of Honor or one of the Bride's Maids...so, I think this look is very flattering on you while being subtle enough that you're not overshadowing the Bride with your own makeup.
And the lips are gorgeous!
smiles.gif

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilSphinx
Very pretty! I'm assuming you'll be either the Maid of Honor or one of the Bride's Maids...so, I think this look is very flattering on you while being subtle enough that you're not overshadowing the Bride with your own makeup.
And the lips are gorgeous!
smiles.gif

yes bridesmaid, thank you!

Thanks every one super sweet!

Latest posts