Golden Eye

circusflavouredgum

Ok so this is from about a week ago but I thought it was pretty and I love gold. Thanks for looking
bouquet.gif

All MAC except where noted:
Untitled Paint as a base
Pearl CCB on the lid
Tempting on lid
Gold pigment on innner corner
Rose Gold pigment on the crease
Bobbi Brown Rich Brown lightly in the crease
Beaded to highlight
Rose Gold pigment under lashline
Maybelling Black Velvet in waterlines
Max Factor Lash Perfection mascara

OliveButtercup

You totally just inspired me to do a very similar look today. I always love your looks involving Beaded but I don't own it and have never seen what color this is- could you possibly compare it to another color?

circusflavouredgum

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
You totally just inspired me to do a very similar look today. I always love your looks involving Beaded but I don't own it and have never seen what color this is- could you possibly compare it to another color?

Thanks girlie! I would say it's warmer than Shroom. I have to be really sparing with Shroom because I'm so olive/gold that it goes white and chalky on me. I prefer Beaded because it has a slightly more yellow base to it. It's not pink like Naked Lunch or as fleshy as the right-sided colour in my beloved NARS All About Eve duo (which I have been using a lot as a highlight)

I hope my description helps, and thanks to you all for your kind comments
th_kiss.gif
eyelove.gif

user3

Just when I thought your eyes could not get more beautiful!

That combo really works for you!
eyelove.gif

afterglow

Wow, your eye colour (or pattern, shall I say?) is gorgeous! I've never seen anyone with eyes like that before. And of course, your makeup is great, too! =)