Golden Eye

CrystallineDoll

Hello
greengrin.gif

I've just recently acquired a love for gold, bronze, copper, etc eye make up. I would like to know your favorite(s) in these shades [no brand restrictions]

Thanks in advance!
greengrin.gif

MACATTAK

It's no surprise that all my favorites are from Mac. I love Mac Rose Gold Pigment, Gold Pigment, Copper Pigment. Shadows in Bronze, Satin Taupe, Coppering, Woodwinked...I'll stop there.

CrystallineDoll

Thanks
greengrin.gif

I'm going to a pro store in NYC for my birthday next week so this will definitely help me make a decision when I'm battling the "I want to buy everything!" feeling haha

foxyqt

oh those are my favorites too! i like eyeshadows in Bronze, Amber Lights, Goldmine, Woodwinked, Mythology, Ochre Style & also like Copper Sparkle pigment..

theres a star powder from MUFE called Gold Copper #922 and it is AMAZING!

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*All MAC: Romp e/s, Tempting e/s, Honey Lust e/s, Woodwinked e/s, Rubenesque p/p, Mulch e/s, & Goldmine e/s are some of my faves...they are the best for a neutral/neutral smokey look!!!*~*

Karen_B

Gold Mode pigment from Rushmetal is lovely! I also really like Woodwinked and Bronze. Milani has 2 great shades called Sun Goddess and Flare which apparently look like Amber Lights and Coppering, respectively. In any case, they're great also. NYX loose pearl shadow in Oro is also a lovely gold/bronze shade, quite unique I think.

nunu

goldmine, amber lights, satin taupe, woodwinked and gorgeous gold (green undertones) eyeshadows feom MAC

iheartangE

Check out UD's Deluxe shadow in Honey and their regular shadow in Baked-Baked is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bronze I've ever seen and it's so smooth to apply. GO GET IT NOW hahahaha! And good luck
smiles.gif

CrystallineDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
Check out UD's Deluxe shadow in Honey and their regular shadow in Baked-Baked is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL bronze I've ever seen and it's so smooth to apply. GO GET IT NOW hahahaha! And good luck
smiles.gif

Thanks
greengrin.gif

janwa09

^ I second UD's Deluxe shadow in Honey! Just bought it and it's gorgeous! Another bronze/copper color is UD Chopper.

claresauntie

Urban Decay has some GREAT golds and bronzes! I like Honey, Baked, Eldorado, Half Baked and Twice Baked, but my favorite is Chopper!

MAC's golds and bronzes are great, too, of course. I like All That Glitters for a softer gold, and Old Gold pigment is amazing and different. I also enjoy Tempting as a bronze- it's in my Top 5 colors for MAC.

HTH

SmileyfacedPen

I love Goldmine with every fibre of my being. I haven't found a combination that it looks bad in.

I also love Smog and Chopper by Urban Decay. I find the Urban Ammo eyeshadow palette is well worth the money, because both those are in it, as well as Maui Wowie and Sin, which look great with copper or gold colors.

L281173

I love Milan Minerals Blacques Goldilocks and Rude Gal.

I also Like Milan Minerals High Density Black Gold and High Density Bronze.