Golden Lemon, Old Gold and sensualize + big red lips

bluegrassbabe

I have really been loving yellowish eyes this week, so I did it again today. I used

Studio Tech foundation
Stereo Rose MSF
Ardell Brow defining powder

Eyes- Chartru paint to just above the crease
Golden Lemon Pigment on inner lid
Sensualize E/S in the crease, and lower liner
Goldbit to highlight
all Blended like crazy
PRO Longlash Mascara

Lips- Benefit Can't Wait Liner
"O" lipstick
The Results (Please pardon my hair, It's rainy here & she doesn't like that
winks.gif
)
IM000582.jpg

IM000583.jpg

IM000587.jpg

IM000588.jpg

Jennifer Mcfly

I really like this combo. when i was reading the description i was thinking to myself "hmmm, interesting" but when I saw it i loved it!!
That red looks awesome on you!

ruby_soho

I definitely agree with the red lips comment, I think they look great on you. And the hair is cute, it looks tousled!

bluegrassbabe

Thanks, ladies! I have had big lemmings for new red lipsticks lately. I may just go get a new shade, thanks to your encouragements.
I forgot to add in the post that the outer lid is old gold.

midnightlouise

Wow! In that first pic you look like Rachel Weiss!!! I better not let DH see it ha-ha! Looks great and now I'm lemming O....
thmbup.gif

Rubrduckeeurtha1

OT:But your skin looks amazing. Studio tech? I recently bought it and CANNOT figure out to use it with good results. Mind sharing your technique on applying? much appreciated!

bluegrassbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubrduckeeurtha1
OT:But your skin looks amazing. Studio tech? I recently bought it and CANNOT figure out to use it with good results. Mind sharing your technique on applying? much appreciated!

Thank you! I apply it with the 190 brush. I do a quick brush on with the studio tech, then I blend it out with a back and forth motion with the brush. It really gives a nice even finish this way. I generally apply a little heavier under the eyes and high on the cheeks. That tends to be where I need the most coverage.
If you don't already have a foundation brush, the 190 is a fabulous investment.