Golden Olive Pigment

makeuptianna

Its so sad that I've had this pigment for a year and just now using it. Its not that I dont like pigments. Its just the clean up and spilling that tends to get on my nerves. Im more of a pressed eyeshadow kinda gal. However, I will use what I have. If you dont have this pigment then use that 'Coastal Scents" eye shadow palette. Let me be the first to say that you dont have to break the bank to achieve a look. Use what you have and build from there. Here is what I used:
* All items are M.A.C. unless mentioned*

Face: Oil Control lotion, Strobe Cream (to help blend out my stick foundation) Black Opal Stick foundation in Truly Topaz and Beautifully Bronze, NC 42 and 45 Concealers, MSF in Medium Plus as hightlight, MSF Dark as all over powder and Blunt Blush powder as my contour for face and nose
Eyebrows: Strut eyebrow pencil and Clear brow gel
Eyes: Delft p/p, Golden Olive pigment on lid, NYX eyeliner pencil in black to cut the crease and on waterline and lower lash line, Sketch e/s to define the crease, Passionate e/s in crease and blended up to brow bone and MSF in Petticoat on Brow bone and Ardell Lashes in Demi Wispies
Cheeks: Dollymix blended in my contour and blended up towards the browbone
Lips: Carmax, Vino lipliner, Plumful lipstick and Milani's 3D lipgloss in "40 Starshine"

Hope u all like it, xoxox, Tianna

blazeno.8

Very nice. I also like how what I can see of the knit plays into the pinks and greens of the look.

Latest posts