Shadowy Lady

gorgeous look
smiles.gif

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Hey Victoria, good to see you back
smiles.gif

I love that sweater!! Wish we had Lululemon in Switzerland. You look purrrrdy.
smiles.gif

Thanks Jules. Yeah the sweater is awesome, it's a corset style with a fitted mid section and looser on top. Here's a full length photo of it. the neck is a loose turtle neck and can roll over. it's really fun and the colour rules
IMG_4018.jpg

And here's a close up... when i was natural... Blonde!
IMG_4013.jpg

Too bad LuluLemon is not in Switzerland. It's my favourite store ever.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Long time no see, you changed your hair! Lovely
smiles.gif

Yes, I did. thank you for noticing. I'm not sure which I love more, blonde or brunette! both are so fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
ohh you have very elvish features. Thats a good thing in my book, cause im a geek

Never had anyone tell me I have elvish features before. That's cute.
smiles.gif
I'm geek too though. shhhhhh. ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
beautiful look! but why don't you like Christmas? (you did say ask any questions!)
winks.gif

Christmas... well I'm not religious, and even if I were I'd not celebrate because no where in the Bible is it noted that Jesus was born on this day. Christmas was simply a holiday that the Pagans celebrated as "the birthday of the unconquered sun." In my opinion it's just an excuse for people to go out and spend money on presents for family and friends. I think I'd feel differently if it was called "Gift Giving Day" or something that does not allude to any Religious meaning. I also have a small family (my mom, bro and myself... my dad and step mom live far away) so I guess it just does not feel as it used to when I was young. But I digress.

I do love baking lots of cookies and other sweets this time of the year. It's -35c outside and I don't mind turning on the fire place and having the oven on for a few hours ever day. Can't do that in the summer time as we don't have cold A/C in our condo (most places in Calgary don't have AC) and having the oven on turns our condo into an oven.

ookkaayyyyy wayyy too much info here.

=]

leenybeeny

Quote:

Christmas... well I'm not religious, and even if I were I'd not celebrate because no where in the Bible is it noted that Jesus was born on this day. Christmas was simply a holiday that the Pagans celebrated as "the birthday of the unconquered sun." In my opinion it's just an excuse for people to go out and spend money on presents for family and friends. I think I'd feel differently if it was called "Gift Giving Day" or something that does not allude to any Religious meaning. I also have a small family (my mom, bro and myself... my dad and step mom live far away) so I guess it just does not feel as it used to when I was young. But I digress.

I do love baking lots of cookies and other sweets this time of the year. It's -35c outside and I don't mind turning on the fire place and having the oven on for a few hours ever day. Can't do that in the summer time as we don't have cold A/C in our condo (most places in Calgary don't have AC) and having the oven on turns our condo into an oven.

ookkaayyyyy wayyy too much info here.

=]

I can understand that! I was at the mall today and this time of year can bring out the worst in people!!! My favourite day of the holidays has actually already passed. All of my cousins and their kids get together and do a very small Kris Kringle, and spend the day together eating and talking and just enjoying each other's company. For me, Christmas has become an excuse to get all my family together. I am in Toronto, but have never been out to Calgary. I really don't know how you deal with those winters. Our are torture enough for me!

Yagmur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch33tah
Yes, I did. thank you for noticing. I'm not sure which I love more, blonde or brunette! both are so fun.

I think brunette is prettier
winks.gif

Dayjoy

I LOVE this look! It is beautiful and I will be recreating it today. I almost cried when I couldn't find this thread at first!!

MzzRach

Love the colour palette - very flattering on you. And your hair is fabulous! Really suits you. That sweater looks so cozy.
winkiss.gif