Goldenaire Pigment Usages!

exballerina

I absolutely adore this color but it's been sitting in my makeup bag for the longest time because I don't know how to wear it!

Could this pigment be worn as cheek color? If so, with which brush would you use this with? And also, would you use it as a blush or a bronzer?

Thanks in advance.

user3

you could use it as an l/g, or a face highlighter. I would use a fan brush to apply it as a highlighter.
It's not dark enough to use a bronzer or blush but it can highlight the cheekbones.

V2LUCKY

I use it as a blush over Cubic blush, applied with either #129 or #187 brush, it looks so beautiful.

kady-tee

on lazy days i wear it all over my eyelid all the way up to my brow, lightly applied. sometimes i mix it with vaseline for lip gloss. i also like it with plum colours on the eyes, like goldenaire on innercorner, and as highlight, with plums on the outercorner and in the crease. also sometimes i do the same thing, only with carbon in the outer corner and crease.

koolkatz

I found Goldenaire to be much too frosty as a blush or lip colour. It looks great highlighting the top of the cheekbones under the eyes though! It would also look good dusted on the body or mixed with body lotion.

Cruzpop

Goldenaire Eye Pigment

I have that one too. It's my only pigment I have. I know, I know. I'm just starting to collect so don't judge me just yet.

Anyways, I have that color and I love using it my cheeks. Usually above and under my cheekbones to look amazing and it turns out great.

I love using it on like the inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes look more awake.

And or just use it for a highlighter on your eyes by putting it on the browbone. Looks wonderful.