goldenaire pigment

michelle :)

can you say deckchair part II? totally disappointed! i've been looking forward to this collection for a long time ... im going to take it back tomorrow....

roxybc

I was wondering the same thing, except I'm back home from University for X-mas, and left my deckchair at home, so I'm trying to remember what deckchair looks like, and if they are as similar as they think they are. So I guess you have compared the 2 side by side? Cuz I can't right now, but I'm also thinking about returning Goldenaire. Lovely Lilly on the other hand is to DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!

michelle :)

goldenaire is SMIIIDGE darker brown but when swatched looks identical... at least on me. i think that one jar of pigment is huge enough, i dont need 2 of the same for $19 a pop! you know?

roxybc

Yeah, I think I'm going to return it tomorrow as well. I have to go down there anyways, cuz they have the 187 brush on hold for me. My boyfriends mom gave me a gift card to go buy that brush cuz every time she went they were sold out. I agree, I've been searching and searching for swatches, but in my heart I know I do not need it at all, cuz deckchair is sooo similar. I did find this swatch on MUA though. I believe the pigments have been swatched wet, so you can tell a little bit of difference between the two, but when applied dry, I don't think anyone, let alone myself could tell that they are two different colors.
417843.jpeg

Isis

Awesome! b/c I swapped my Deckchair away and keep kicking myself for it
greengrin.gif

edit: sooooo I didn't buy it...whatever LOL I have my Petticoat MSF and that's all that matters!
tong.gif
I don't know, I guess I was expecting something else from it....

canadiangirl_1117

Woo! I kept having to buy samples of Deckchair I loved it so much and I was forever kicking myself for not nabbing a full jar. SO getting Goldenaire now!!

Noire

You can usually swap or sell BNIB LE pigments pretty easily, so it wouldn't hurt to hold on to it. But yeah... no need for both for most people. I didn't get Deckchair, and I like the slight pinky-ness from Goldenaire, kind of like Naked Lunch in a way. So I'm happy.

~Noire

eyeshadowfreak

IMO it's similar to Deckchair, but it's slightly darker and pinker. I'd be more likely to mix Goldenaire into a gloss that I would Deckchair.

valley

yay I missed Deckchair too.. I was considering hoarding samples of it but I'll just buy Goldenaire
smiles.gif

more_please

I did one eye with Deckchair, and one with Goldenaire today. You really can't tell the difference, at least on me. They do look slightly different in the jars (Goldenaire being slightly more pink and brown, as mentioned above) but the difference isn't enough to have 2 jars. hth

Becki

Awww I have Deckchair and I have Goldenaire coming to me in the mail, I hope they look different on me
ssad.gif

bluegrassbabe

They look completely different on me. Deckchair appears to be pale peach color with silver shimmer on my skin, and Goldenaire looks very warm and golden with a rose base on me. I actually like Goldenaire more, for my skin tone anyway.

Latest posts