gone but not forgotten in uk and msfs

pr1nces583

does anyone know if theres a 'gone but not forgotten' service in the uk like america?

also does anyone know if any london stores still have any msfs left? im after naked you or shimpagne
smiles.gif

Eemaan

i emailed mac and asked, got this reply:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in M.A.C.

With regard to your recent email, we wish to advise that the Gone But Not
Forgotten
Programme is not available in the UK. Please assured that your comments
will be forwarded
to the appropriate department, so they are aware of your interest.

Thanks again for contacting us. We hope that we have the opportunity to
serve you in the
near future.

Sincerely

Ana Suarez-Rodriguez
Consumer Communications

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
does anyone know if theres a 'gone but not forgotten' service in the uk like america?

also does anyone know if any london stores still have any msfs left? im after naked you or shimpagne
smiles.gif

maybe you can try to look on ebay for naked you and shimpagne, but they might be slightly higher than the retial price. the gone but not forgotten program is only in the USA.

pr1nces583

thank you for checking! i keep checking ebay for bargains, and then convincing myself that i dont need it! im sure i will give in soon tho!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
thank you for checking! i keep checking ebay for bargains, and then convincing myself that i dont need it! im sure i will give in soon tho!

Hmm....maybe I can sell you the naked you through the buy it now option on eBay? I have about 5 naked you's hehe.

ExquisiteImages

By the way, I don't know if you've read the thread about the upcoming MSF's, but there should be 6 new colors coming out during fall so get them when they come out. Just thought I'll let you know that. I'm already start saving up for those hahaha. MAC's putting a big hole in my pocket lol.

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Hmm....maybe I can sell you the naked you through the buy it now option on eBay? I have about 5 naked you's hehe.

how much are they?
smiles.gif

pr1nces583

Quote:
By the way, I don't know if you've read the thread about the upcoming MSF's, but there should be 6 new colors coming out during fall so get them when they come out. Just thought I'll let you know that. I'm already start saving up for those hahaha. MAC's putting a big hole in my pocket lol.

i know, i think ill have to save up for them! im gonna find out what day they are realeased and get morning off work to get them! they'll sell out fast i think
icon_eek.gif

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
how much are they?
smiles.gif

Oh, have you tried petticoat by the way? I love using that as a blush!

(deleted sale reference - please get member to PM you to discuss, or sell item in CB forum)

pr1nces583

Quote:
Oh, have you tried petticoat by the way? I love using that as a blush!

petticoat is the only one i have
smiles.gif
its lovely, someone asked me if id been out in the sun today when i was wearing it
smiles.gif
it works as kind of a bronzer on me
smiles.gif

Latest posts