Gone but not forgotten...

~LadyLocks~

I want to take the time to mourn a recent passing of a friend. She was such a young soul, barley 20 years old. She had laryngitis and started bleeding internally and by the time they got to her in the morning, it was already to late. Not only did she leave behind friends and family who loved her so, but a daughter that is only 1 1/2 years old.

This prayer goes out to those that were touched by her lightning soul…

Bless those who mourn, eternal God,
with the comfort of your love
that they may face each new day with hope
and the certainty that nothing can destroy
the good that has been given. May their memories become joyful,
their days enriched with friendship,
and their lives encircled by your love.
Amen.

~ May your soul rest in peace and be free of the struggles and pain. God bless you as you enter paradise and receive all the love and joy that is headed your way.~

You are gone but not forgotten…

kaliraksha

thats terrible. she was so young and she left behind a baby. from laryngitis? i had no idea it was lethal =(

i'm so sorry to hear this.

..kels*

i'm sorry to hear that.
ssad.gif
my thoughts & prayers go out to her family & friends. may she rest in peace.

Ms. Z

My condolences to you, her baby, family & friends.
She was so young, my heart goes out to all of you.
May she rest in peace.

*Luna*

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Kinda makes you think... life really is too short.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
thats terrible. she was so young and she left behind a baby. from laryngitis? i had no idea it was lethal =(

i'm so sorry to hear this.

Thx, me either! Their doing the autopsy today so will find out what really happened any day now.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Kinda makes you think... life really is too short.

Yeah no kidding! You never know what could happen so live your life to the fullest and just be happy!

MAC is love

May she RIP. I have no idea what it is like to lose someone close to you, so I'm sorry. My prayers go out to all her loved ones.

Latest posts