good day from vancouver island!

msmack

hey there, any other people from vancouver island... so hard to find mac here on my side of the island...i resort to ebay most of the time...

Janice

Welcome! Glad to have you on the site.
smiles.gif
Thanks for posting your intro, I'm sure we have others from your area here.
wavey.gif

Shawna

Yay! Another fan from Vancouver Island. Do you get to the Nanaimo counter much? My family lives there so I drop by there from time to time. Maybe we'll run into each other there sometime
smiles.gif
And let me know if you are ever coming to Victoria. We can plan a trip to MAC.

msmack

i rarely go to nanaimo... so its ebay for me! i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to vic and check out the mac counter!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmack
i rarely go to nanaimo... so its ebay for me! i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go to vic and check out the mac counter!

Be sure to let me know if you make it here
smiles.gif
My family all think I am nuts with the mac thing so it's nice to have someone as obsessed as I am to shop with
rofl.gif

msmack

i just purchased another 6 pigments on ebay... well samples... so i will be armed and dangerous ( and in the know) when i make it to victoria! i purchased... all girl, fuschia, grape, violet, accent red, purple glitter and vanilla... very enthused indeed!

user79

Heya! I'm from BC as well (Vancouver) but have lived away now since 1998. Still go back once in a while to see my parents.

Enjoy your time here!
smiles.gif

AshleyTatton

Yaay, Vancouver Island! I'm from Campbell River. Going to Nanaimo this weekend to pick up a few things. They are pretty slow in getting new collections in but very few people go there so you don't have to worry too much about things being sold out. I just picked up 2 backups of lollipop lovin from there about a month ago.

AshleyTatton

Blame me for that one, I noticed it was old I just know there's not too many Van Isle girls that are all that into MAC, let alone ones on Specktra!