Good Drugstore Blushes

Rene

Does anyone know of any good drugstore blushes that are great dupes of any of the MAC Blushes?

kimmy

milani has awesome blushes. luminous is pretty similar to nars orgasm, sunset beach looks alot like mac coppertone, mai tai is a close match to mac pinch o' peach and sweet rose is similar to mac breath of plum.

duddelle

Sonia Kashuk for Target. Awesome quality for the price. You can feel the brush samples in the store. Good variety.

Karen_B

I'm not sure about dupes, but Rimmel blushes are really good IMO. Santa Rose is the perfect pinky peach.

Swtest2Lips

I also agree with the Milani Blushes! They are awesome because they are mineralized, great dupes, and SUPER cheap!

pinklips1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddelle
Sonia Kashuk for Target. Awesome quality for the price. You can feel the brush samples in the store. Good variety.

love it too!!!highly recommend and cheap!
tong.gif

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye80
can someone plz make a list of milani VS mac eye shadows .....

There are already several. I can't remember the titles, but you can do a search. HTH.

uh_oh_disco

Believe it or not, Playboy blushes (available at Superdrug) are fabulous and long wearing with a fabulous, blendable texture. Plus, they're all wearable shades, not hot pinks etc like you might expect.

Latest posts