Good DS foundations?

Demosthenes

I need to get more colors of foundations for my kit. Right now I'm using 4 different shades of Studio Fix, and blending, but that's kinda troublesome. Someone suggested that I use DS foundations because they are more afforable, and I can buy the whole spectrum that way. What are the best DS foundations available? Most of my appointments are for events like prom and weddings, so they need to be able to withstand heat, sweat, and last for hours.

Demosthenes

I get sniped a lot on Ebay. I will probably end up buying more shades of Sutdio Fix actually, I was just hoping there was a DS brand that was just as good.
smiles.gif

sylphiel

I really like L'Oreal's True Match. I'm not sure how well it photographs, but it comes in tons of shades and I find that it blends into my skin really well.

nphernetton

My favorite DS brand for e/s, liner, and foundation when I'm on a tight budget is Rimmel London. They have a new foundation called Lasting Finish, this stuff lasts forever. I have oily skin so I'm always having to put on powder and whatnot with most foundations but this works wonders. It also photographs well IMO