Good eye makeup remover

Endit

Ok, I loved MAC's eye makeup remover, but now it won't do anything for me at all and I'm going to ditch it. Anybody know some other good eye makeup removers or are having this problem? I heard that Lancome's Bi-Facil was good, but it looks way too expensive.

Lolita

Mac's cleanse off oil is GREAT for this purpose. It dissolves every little last bit of eyemakeup - even the bits of eyeliner inbetween my lashes, which I always seemed to miss using other removers. I actually use it on my entire face alone as a face wash.

Onederland

Lancome Bi-Facial

it has oil in it...but i swear it gets EVERYTHING off.

When i paint my face, it take one swipe to get it all off....its fabulous!

user2

I adore Clinique's Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent!!! My eyes doesnt irritate my eyes! You can use it during two makeup-sessions
smiles.gif

Shanneran

i like niveas eye makeup remover... basically because it works and its inexpensive.. so i can spend more money on mac.. lol

sassy*girl

Okay... this might sound weird but for really stubborn eye makeup, I use Vaseline. I just keep my eyes closed, apply some of it on my lashes and lid and wipe it all away with a tissue very carefully. Works all the time
winks.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
The MAC Counter was out of the regular eye makeup remover the other day and the MA (and Lolita) suggested the cleanse off oil. I didn't buy it as I've had such good luck with the Pro Eye Makeuup Remover. I'd love to hear what others think too... Dawn

Glitziegal

I swear by Bliss- Lid and Lash wash, it is gentle oil free but still shifts even waterproof mascara. Plus a little goes a long way.

mspixieears

Clinique's gentle cream eye makeup remover also comes highly recommended. But usually cleansing oils do a great job - Shu Uemura cleansing oil in enriched (bright orange). The MAC one isn't too bad either.

Dia

I just use the cheap Walmart brand face wipes and they work perfectly. I find most eyemakeup removers to be way too oily.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
biotherm biocils gel

i 2nd this! it's great! as are mac wipes.. they get EVERYTHING off!

ChrisKsAngel

I used to use L'Oreal eye make-up remover (~$5), but then I tried Sephora's $8 soothing eye make-up remover and I love it. It takes off the make-up great for me. Plus, neither one burns.

Latest posts