Good eye night cream

hundove

Hi everyone!!
Could you please suggest agood eye night cream for a 25 yr old...agood cream that is not too harsh that it fights wrinkles (since obviously at 25 there arent wrinkles), but to prevent any from forming especially one that prevents any damage due to putting alot of makeupinthe eye area and wiping it off (too much touching of the eye area). I'd rather it be from natural ingredients and also not very pricey.
Thx for any suggestions!

Fairybelle

Clinique All About Eyes is a good one. It is made for younger skin, so it won't break you out, and it is not heavy at all. In fact, I use it under my eyes before foundation so that MU goes on smoother in the eye area (on undereye area). If you wake up with puffy eyes, this stuff even helps reduce the puffiness. Love it, and a counter just might have a sample for you to try out first.

jenii

I'm 26, and I use Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. I like it a lot. It's just a very concentrated cream, and it doesn't actually have any wrinkle fighting ingredients. It's just very moisturizing.

hundove

Thanks all for the excellent suggestions. Do those night creams mentioned prevent future wrinkles from forming before they start?

Fairybelle

Honestly, the best advice I can give you is to wear sunblock on your face (SPF 15 every day--at least) and wear sunglasses (and even a brimmed hat, if you want more protection) to keep you from squinting and from damaging your eyes. The most damage around the eye area comes from direct sun exposure and from squinting. Any night cream will keep the area supple, and keep fine lines from forming on dry skin. However, the least amount of sun damage the better--no night cream or any 'magic potion' can give you protection against wrinkles, no matter how expensive (sorry LaMer fans!) if you don't protect yourself against sun damage. HTH!!

miss_amy

Ditto to Clinique All About Eyes. I got it in a Bonus Time set and have been hooked since !

It's nice and light but it moisturieses gently. It keeps my eyes looking very fresh
smiles.gif

user79

I don't know where you live, but I am LOVING the Louis Widmer eyecream I purchased (it's a Swiss product but also avail. in some European countries). It's this one:

http://www.louis-widmer.ch/001lwd_02020208_en.htm

It's for anti-ageing to stop wrinkles before they start. I'm 26 as a reference. Can really recommend their skincare products, and most of their creams come in an unscented variety (which I prefer).

hundove

Hey all! Thx for the suggestions.
I was looking at Clinique all about eyes (since it's in macys.com) and found that they have All About Eyes and All About Eyes Rich. Which is better?

Hawkeye

How dry is your eye area?

If it's super dry then go for the rich if it's just dry then go for the regular one

Hawkeye

You could but there are differences. Like a regular moisturizer is very thick and has a different variety of lipids etc and can cause milia (those yucky white bumps under eyes)