Good facial exfoliant

MAChostage

I have finally milked the last bit from my beloved Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and now I need a recommendation for a good facial exfoliant to take its place! Help!

LMD84

i really like the philosophy microdermabration exfoliator - really fine and works a treat!

PixieDancer

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish is a wonderful, gentle exfoliator.
I also use the Clarisonic face brush with a gentle cleanser for an everyday exfoliation. It also cleans deep into your pores for the freshest face EVER!
BOTH items available at Sephora.

PlatinumV

If you have sensitive skin (like me), try Clinique "7 days scrub". It is extremely gently. I don't use it every day because I like to change my skin routine, but I can assure you that using it each day means a wonderful smoothly skin ;)

MsButterfly

I have sensitive skin and use a product by RoC . It's called Gommage Douceur Gentle Exfoliating Cream. I really like it because it's not harsh and is good at exfoliating.

Mac-Guy

Clarisonic! It's the best and by far the most gentle way to exfoliate skin. It works amazingly well on dry skin and/or patches!

MAChostage

Thanks, Mac-Guy. I have a Clarisonic on my lemmings list. It's starting to look more and more likely that I'll bite the bullet.

Clarisonic! It's the best and by far the most gentle way to exfoliate skin. It works amazingly well on dry skin and/or patches!

Copperhead

If you don't want to spend upwards of $200 maybe you can get the Clarisonic Mia or Mia2. I got a Mia2 for Christmas and have used it every day since I got it.

MAChostage

Actually, it was the Mia I was considering! I need to check out the difference between the Mia and the Mia2. Thanks!

If you don't want to spend upwards of $200 maybe you can get the Clarisonic Mia or Mia2. I got a Mia2 for Christmas and have used it every day since I got it.

PrettyKitty

My favorites:

Neostrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution (peeling)
Neostrata Skin Resurfacing Duo (microdermabrasion)
No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator