Good fake tan that is not too expensive available in Canada?

xcoco

Hi!

I am looking for a good fake tan, not too expensive that would give me a nice brown bronzed color, I am naturally really pale. I was also wondering if there is any product that exist that would color my skin when I apply it (kinda like makeup or foundation) and also tan my skin at the same time?

Thanks!
smiles.gif

MandasBeauty

You should really try Jergens Natural Glow, I'm really pale also and just this past week I've been using it and I'm really loving it. It looks natural and not orange-y. It says to use it like a moisturizer all over your skin and it will moisturize and give you a tan at the same time. They even have one for the face. It's drug store so it should be affordable!
smiles.gif

xcoco

It's what I am currently using but I find that it streak alot and don't tan very fast.
ssad.gif

Melly2389

Last summer I bought the Neostrata Self Tan at Shoppers Drug Mart. I think I paid a little under 30 dollars for it but it was worth it. It gives the most natural looking color. The only thing about it is that it is really thick and therefore a little hard to spread. It doesn't really bother me though. I recommend!

jenee.sum

I was just going to tell you to try the Neostrata one, but I think someone already has ^^^
smiles.gif
. I've heard so much good things about it - it doesn't streak or turn you orange, so I decided to give it a try last summer. I LOVED it. Just wear gloves when you apply it, or else you will dye your hands. HTH!

..kels*

If you're going to spend $30 on Neostrata, I would go with the Biotherm tanner instead. It's easy to apply & it's very natural looking.. no orange tones at all.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts