good grief

YOOTOPiA

with all these collections coming out left and right, mac should open up a credit card line hahahaha
wouldn't monthly payment installments would be grreat?
winks.gif

sigh...

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskloo
That's scary!! I'd go into so much debt if MAC had a credit card.

hahaha...me too!

brandi

i always talk to my friends about that and they're like we wouldnt let you get one because you would be in debt thousands of money! lolz

2_pink

I would SO love that. Especially if you got like 10% for applying, and then like reward points that can build you up towards a free e/s or something. *lol*

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
I would SO love that. Especially if you got like 10% for applying, and then like reward points that can build you up towards a free e/s or something. *lol*

this would be fantastic. or if they would give you a certain percentage off every time you used your MAC card. LOL, only in my wildest dreams.

i bet that sh*t would STILL bankrupt me.

lola336

yea i wish they would get something like that..bad because all of the mac debt would be consolidated so its more of a shock...lol..but good cause they could offer a rewards card with special discounts....

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMMY
MACster Card.
tong.gif

hahahaha

eye shadow $13.50
lipstick $14
blush $16
foundation $24
looking damn good .... priceless

hahahaha

mspixieears

That'd be awesome!

I've often wondered why MAC don't do a 'standing order account' thingie.

Hey, if kids can do it with comics, so they don't miss out on issues, why not with collections? Except perhaps you can tell them in advance what items from each collection you don't want. Kind of like assuming they will put entire collection on your bill, unless you specify otherwise
smiles.gif

Ah such dreams...

MAC_Whore

Sad thing is in reality it would probably have like a 25% interest rate. So your $13.50 shadow will end up costing you about $40.00. That would negate any percentage discount they gave you.
ssad.gif

asnbrb

Closest thing is to get a department store card such as a Macy's or Nordstrom's. Macy's for one has this "thanks for sharing" program that was in October-December and for ten bucks, you get 10% of whatever you spent back in a gift card. Pretty handy.

bellaetoile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Sad thing is in reality it would probably have like a 25% interest rate. So your $13.50 shadow will end up costing you about $40.00. That would negate any percentage discount they gave you.
ssad.gif

seriously true. i have numerous credit cards (visa, discover, chase) and they all have SUCH a better APR than my individual store cards (vs and abercrombie). its ridiculous. as awesome as a MAC card would be, it would just be another way for whatever financial institution they went through to rape the customers who use it. if you can pay the balance off in full every month, buy your makeup in cash, if not, it wouldn't be worth it. it would be pretty though! lol.

stefunnie

what would be neat is if they had some % back.. like BR's CC.. every 200$ you spend.. usin their CC.. you get a 10$ gc back in return..
eyelove.gif

dirtygirl

maybe if they finally instituted a credit card, they could do occasional goodies/rewards/SOMETHING to people, which is one department in which they are lacking.

it sure would be nice if they finally rewarded loyalty the way other brands do.

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
ssad.gif

yea but if you paid it off right away, would you still have to pay the interest??

i always thought that if you paid everything off in full at the end of the month, you didn't pay interest.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
....... if you can pay the balance off in full every month, buy your makeup in cash, if not, it wouldn't be worth it.........

Nuff said.
smiles.gif

Latest posts