Good matte grey eyeshadow?

shmooby

I'm looking for a matte grey eyeshadow. A dark one but not so dark that it's bordering on black... anyone got any good suggestions? Doesnt need to be MAC as long as it's good quality and I can get it online in the UK!

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
mac copperclate is nice matte grey e/s

ooo thanks! i'll check that out

user79

Copperplate is good but it's not a true grey, it's sort of a brown-taupe-grey.

If you want a true grey, check out Ben Nye Greystone. I just ordered this for myself bc I needed a true grey matte.

shmooby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Copperplate is good but it's not a true grey, it's sort of a brown-taupe-grey.

If you want a true grey, check out Ben Nye Greystone. I just ordered this for myself bc I needed a true grey matte.

oooo thanks!!! will check that one out too! perhaps i'll go on a grey buying spree. realised yesterday that i dont own any!

amyzon

I second Copperplate... When you see it in the pot it looks boring, but swatch it, and it's gorgeous! It's gorgeous in the crease, and even on the lid for sort of a matte, smokey eye. I looooooove my Copperplate.
yahoo.gif

shmooby

copperplate is sounding awesome!! perhaps i'll go have a look next week... damn not living anywhere near a mac counter

ExquizitDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
MAC Print e/s
smiles.gif

Ditto! It's listed as a satin but it seems matte to me. Its very very pretty and blends really well and it's a true grey.

KTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
Ditto! It's listed as a satin but it seems matte to me. Its very very pretty and blends really well and it's a true grey.

I agree with Print too. Copperplate turns way too brown on me and almost loses the greyness - it looks muddy
ssad.gif

TJgirl

I have Copperplate and I do love it BUT if you are looking for a true grey you should try Scene!

Latest posts