Good Morning Green (:

darling

Hii :) This is my first FOTD
blush-anim-cl.gif

Please excuse the horrible picture quality, I can't find the charger for my camera so I ended up using my Macbook webcam. I'm not really as pale as the photos look (maybe a shade darker? lol) but if any of you have used the attached cam from a Macbook, you know it comes with some weird flash.. which also kind of washed out the color of the green IMO =[
*Edit.. sorry ladies =[ I didn't know they were so dark, my Macbook makes everything look bright and I didn't see them on a more normal screen til today when I was browsing here from my friend's computer.. So I brightened it up, hope it helps a little :)

CC is appreciated & welcomed :)

fotd2th9.jpg

fotd1dd3.jpg

eotd2.jpg

eotd1.jpg

Face:
Everyday Minerals foundation in Golden Medium
Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking concealer
Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze
MAC Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden
MAC Studio Fix in NC35
MAC Good as Gold Pearlizer Sheer Pigment
Maybelline ExpertWear Blush in Punk Princess

Eyes:
MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing
MAC e/s in Velvet Moss
MAC e/s in Vellum
MAC e/s in Swimming
MAC e/s in Humid
MAC e/s in French Grey
MAC e/s in Brown Down
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Deja vu (Imju) Fiberwig Mascara (I still have no lashes after applying layers of this stuff haha)

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil in.. I can't find it right now, must've rolled off somewhere!
MAC Lipstick in Bombshell
MAC Lustreglass in Morning Glory

User49

Although the picture is a bit dark I think this looks very pretty!
smiles.gif
I love bombshell lipstick!
smiles.gif

Eilinoir

Are you by chance wearing circle lenses? If so, they don't look too shabby! If not, well, wow, you've got some pretty large pupils!

In any case, good job on the green eyeshadow and the lining
smiles.gif

ShexyKristin

You still look stunning! I know how bad cameras can be argh. lol But from what I can see it looks beautiful.
smiles.gif

darling

Thank you everyone for the kind replies <3 I didn't realize the photos were so dark so I brightened them :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilinoir
Are you by chance wearing circle lenses? If so, they don't look too shabby! If not, well, wow, you've got some pretty large pupils!

In any case, good job on the green eyeshadow and the lining
smiles.gif

Actually circle lens have an effect on your iris and not the pupil :) And yup I'm wearing mine!