Good news, Australians! (Culturebloom 'Flowering' quad)

lara

flowering.jpg

David Jones in Sydney CBD is carrying the Flowering quad!

I went there on a whim this afternoon (the quest for the perfect handbag continues...) and passed the MAC counter, saw a cute little pastel display quad and stopped so fast, my high heels left trenches in the marble.
lol.gif

They've only got them in in the last week or so, and are the only place in AU to get them. They only have a weeny shipment, so if you want one, you'd better get moving!

I'm more impressed by it than I thought I would be. Every colour on there is something I'll use for bridal make-up, even the green and lolly pink - the whole quad is very sweet and angelic.
smiles.gif

Lilah

I thought I saw these the other week but then thought after I must of been dreaming as it wasn't available here ... obviously you have confirmed that I did in fact see it!

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
flowering.jpg

and passed the MAC counter, saw a cute little pastel display quad and stopped so fast, my high heels left trenches in the marble.
lol.gif

ha ha ha haha
lol.gif
rofl.gif
th_worship.gif
that made me laugh SO hard!! i can just picture you coming to a screeching halt!! only us mac addicts would understand!
lol.gif
lol.gif

mspixieears

Lara, thanks for the heads up!!!

I imagine you just made a LOT of Aussie/Kiwi MAC addicts very happy to find out about this!

Latest posts