Good nude Lipstick

chynegal

so i dont really wear lipstick because i have fairly large lips and i personally dont think that many colors would look good on me. so i wanted to know what are some good nude lips colors or what are some good lip colors for people with fairly large lips
winks.gif
Picture024.jpg
amanduh.jpg

gildedangel

Girl, you have lips that women are willing to pay thousands and go under the knife for! Your lips are gorgeous, and you could really pull any color off! If you want to start off with nudes though, some great ones for you might be Viva Glam V and Creme in Your Coffee. But I really think that you should consider some brighter colors, they would be really flattering against your skin tone!

chynegal

thank you......i love my lips but sometimes i'm afraid people would be like ewww what was she thinking with that lipstick color lol.....what are some bright colors that you like

bextacyaddict

try some plum or cherry colours they would look amazing with your skin tone.

if your looking for nudes, macs myth is my favourite

disconlemonade

Try freckletone, its my favorite nude!
Hug Me for a pinky nude
Ravishing if your looking for a peachy coral
Up the Amp for a bright pink
I really like Viva Glam VI SE too, its a pink that has a cool undertone and its a lustre so its not too bright but still has good color payoff.
Try Costa Chic or Made with Love too, I think that would look great with your skintone.

chynegal

thank you girls for the suggestions im writing them all down so when i go to mac i can try them out.... whoop whoop im excited

FantaZ

Give Creme de nude a try. I like it better than Myth since I have fairly large lips and it goes on a bit dry for me. I have to be careful with Myth and add a gloss but with Creme de nude it can be applied alone. Hope that helps.

PinkFluffyDice

YSL's Rouge Volupte in the first shade, the nude one (sorry I'm bad with shade names/numbers) is good for when I've had Juvaderm in my lips and I feel they're big enough, it's a gorgeous darker nude, more on the peach side and is glossy to boot. Its nude without being too "white" like Myth which I use when my lips are enhancement free.

makeba

macs fresh brew is an awesome natural/nude color and would look sweet on you. i think it was l/E though.
Hug Me, is my next favorite.

LMD84

hue is a nice nude colour. as well as high tea (both mac) btw i would kill for your lips! seriously!!

Destiny007

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
macs fresh brew is an awesome natural/nude color and would look sweet on you. i think it was l/E though.
Hug Me, is my next favorite.

I agree on Fresh Brew...it's actually perm though!
th_DANCE.gif

ForgetRegret

OMG girl...your lips are awesome...go and get yourself an in-your-face bright color (unless your honestly not comfortable in it, in which case all the nudes listed above are great), and flaunt those luscious lips!
greengrin.gif
I'm thinkin' Vegas Volt...or maybe Girl About Town. I figure if you're gonna hit the MAC store/counter, you might as well at least try on some bright lipsticks...you might surprise yourself and wind up falling in love with a crazy bright color...then you can make all the other girls drool at how full and lovely your lips are!!
smiles.gif

thewinglessbird

Your lips actually are gorgeous & I am jealous. Lovely face & lovely hair.

Sorry! Couldn't help it!... "Creamy Nude" Clinique is perfect.

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
OMG girl...your lips are awesome...go and get yourself an in-your-face bright color (unless your honestly not comfortable in it, in which case all the nudes listed above are great), and flaunt those luscious lips!
greengrin.gif
I'm thinkin' Vegas Volt...or maybe Girl About Town. I figure if you're gonna hit the MAC store/counter, you might as well at least try on some bright lipsticks...you might surprise yourself and wind up falling in love with a crazy bright color...then you can make all the other girls drool at how full and lovely your lips are!!
smiles.gif

I'm deff looking for some bright colors any suggestions

chynegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewinglessbird
Your lips actually are gorgeous & I am jealous. Lovely face & lovely hair.

Sorry! Couldn't help it!... "Creamy Nude" Clinique is perfect.

Thank you that was a pretty day usually it dosent look so pretty lmao

Cherrymint

OHHH! I know this is probably late but CHERISH l/s would be a great nude on your skintone! also try MYTH l/s with OAK lip pencil on top(would make it another great nude without making you look "dead"...haha) Hope this helps ya and good luck with the hunt!
winkiss.gif

P.S. Nude lips on full lips are sexy!! so embrace your lips missy!
heart2.gif

chynegal

Its never to late....I am gonna add it to my list I think I'm up to 18 I need to try on at the store

Latest posts