Good skincare for men?

lindas1983

Hi all,

Need a little help here, my bf's birthday is coming up and I was thinking of getting him some really good skincare as he's very self consious about his flakey skin, especially around his nose. Hes not too bad with his skincare right now, always moisturizes and i even have him exfoliating
smiles.gif
. Still need to pry the bar of soap out of his hand though and get him onto a cleanser lol.

The drugstore stuff hes using at the moment doesn't seem to be solving his flakey skin problem so I was wondering if you lot could recomment me a good brand or good products for mens skincare, high end or low end i don't mind. The thing is they can't smell to girly or come in girly packaging as hes already boycotted my attempts to get him onto some of my lotions and potions lol. (still loves to stic his big fat fingers into my estee lauder day wear plus though when he stays at mine lol)

Thanks in advance.

TISH1124

My Husband uses either Jack Black Skincare for men or Billy Jealousy ...But to be honest as of late he is loving the MAC VAE and mask

Almond_Eyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaim
Anthony skincare is really nice and effective for my boyfriend.

I believe there's an Anthony skincare kit at Sephora for $40, comes with lots of stuff. I'm considering getting it for my bf =)

<3

Latest posts