Goodbye my almost lover...

silgava

This song is stuck in my head.. Hi ladies, I hope you're having a good day. I haven't posted in a while so here is a look I did today. Please ignore my eyeliner and brows. Also I have a question, I was in CVS today and saw that Loreal HIp has a new paint just like MAC that says prevents creasing, have you tried it? it's called Loreal Hip cream shadow paint, something like that and it was like 11 dollars, I think it's pricey for drugstore but I wanted to know if you tried it. Hope you have an amazing day. What I used
udpp
mac e/s stars n rockets
mac e/s carbon
loreal hip e/s charisma (dark purple)
Mac Mi'lady purple side
nyx pats n pots
loreal hip eyeliner
shiseido khol eyeliner
max factor 2000 calorie mascara

CIMG1219.jpg

CIMG1214.jpg

CIMG1212.jpg

CIMG1211.jpg

CIMG1200.jpg

CIMG1199.jpg

CIMG1196.jpg

lsperry

Very pretty eyes....Has that subtle WOW factor going on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by silgava
Also I have a question, I was in CVS today and saw that Loreal HIp has a new paint just like MAC that says prevents creasing, have you tried it? it's called Loreal Hip cream shadow paint, something like that and it was like 11 dollars, I think it's pricey for drugstore but I wanted to know if you tried it.

Can you start a thread in the “Cosmetic Discussion”, Drugstore Lines-HIP forum? I want to know how the Loreal HIP paints wear, too, and if they’re comparable to MAC’s PP....not creasing, etc.

Thanks…

silgava

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Very pretty eyes....Has that subtle WOW factor going on....

Can you start a thread in the “Cosmetic Discussion”, Drugstore Lines-HIP forum? I want to know how the Loreal HIP paints wear, too, and if they’re comparable to MAC’s PP....not creasing, etc.

Thanks…

Sure I will!

elib067

amazing, i love purple on brown eyes, i'm going to go do this right now at 1:30 in the morning!