"Goodbye Unemployment!" FOTD with Sleek palette

anita22

I've been out of word the last few months, so today was officially my last day of being unemployed before I start my new job on Monday... hooray
th_star.gif
Luckily the weather was fantastic, so I got to enjoy my last day of freedom in the sun.

What I used:
- Chanel Mat Lumiere powder foundation in #80 Contour
- MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC30
- MAC Bare Canvas Paint
- Sleek "Storm" Eyeshadow palette
- MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
- Benefit BadGal mascara
- Inglot brow powder & clear brow gel
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- ELF highlighting powder in Luminance
- MAC blush in Peaches
- Illamasqua lipstick in Brink

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2464/...2bc902.jpg?v=0

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
Very nice
smiles.gif

I just won that palette on ebay for £2 all in

No way!! That's a steal!
amazed.gif
I really want the Originals palette next, maybe I should give Ebay a quick look....

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

I have the originals palette and it's gorgeous, the number of looks you can get out if it is amazing!

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRibbon
I have the originals palette and it's gorgeous, the number of looks you can get out if it is amazing!

It does look good - especially the purple and mossy green shades. Luckily we'll be getting Sleek here in Oxford soon, so at least if there's no good Ebay deals I can still get it here
yes.gif

stronqerx

congrats on your new job, I am unemployed too, but hopefully not for long..
you're gorgeous! btw

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
It does look good - especially the purple and mossy green shades. Luckily we'll be getting Sleek here in Oxford soon, so at least if there's no good Ebay deals I can still get it here
yes.gif

Yay! I heard that they only stocked Sleek in the more "urban" areas and my proper home town fits that description but they don't have Sleek there but that had it in another Superdrug where it's not so urban
th_dunno.gif

A girl at work wants to buy my electric palette from me so I'm going into town tomorrow to pick up another one, I hope they still have it!

I tried the mossy green shade out when I did my blog thing about it and it came out looking gorgeous (despite the pics showing a different type of green).

The pearlescent colour is my fave, does my eyes endless favours.

Latest posts