Goooood Morning!

Miina

Hi there!

I'm Miina, from Down Under- Melbourne, to be exact!

Over the past 6 months I've been rather interested in taking care of myself, and my looks. It started with Perfume oils from BPAL and Bath products from Villainess, then moving onto other e-tailers, and falling inlove with natural remedies. Strangely enough, my first step into makeup was through ArchetypeCosmetics, and the owners GIANT range of eye shadows. ...That was just under 2 months ago. Of course, with gorgeous eye shadows, one needs perfect foundation, and the whole shebang! And one cannot dip their toe into makeup without checking out MAC, of course! My collection is still shamefully small; just a few pigment samples, and lipglosses, but once i head out to my MAC counter, I'm sure my wallet will be crying at the abuse.

Other than a novice at makeup, I love love LOVE reading literature. [Oscar Wilde & Marquis De Sade]
I'm a costumer, [it sounds better than cosplayer] and i sew a few of my own clothes. I love modifying things i buy, just to give them a little 'me' touch.

Well, I've rambled on a little too much!
tong.gif

It's great to meet you all- i hope i don't screw up the posting rules.
yahoo.gif

heart.gif
Mina!

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Mina, lovely to have you join us! Thanks for telling us a little about yourself.
heart.gif