Gorgeous! Please Help...

miz_becki

I'm absoloutly in love with this girls make-up. I know alot of it is her flawless application or maybe photoshop but please please would somebody tell me which colours she's used and in what order

e.g melon on the crease

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!

missprettyhead.jpg

barbied0ll.jpg

flawlesss.jpg

Pink_minx

Gosh I'd like to know too...her face is a perfect like canvas to put make up on her. The colors are pretty too and I like her hair very nice!

BlahWah

Wow, her face looks flawless, and her features are delicate yet strong. And I wish I could find a nude that looked that good on me!

I'm not good at figuring out colours (yet!), but the last picture looks like Melon on the lid and something like Woodwinked in the crease, lightly on the outer corner? I don't own Woodwinked so I'm hesitate to suggest it, but an MA used that on my sister last week and it looks similar.

HTH!

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Wow, her face looks flawless, and her features are delicate yet strong. And I wish I could find a nude that looked that good on me!

I'm not good at figuring out colours (yet!), but the last picture looks like Melon on the lid and something like Woodwinked in the crease, lightly on the outer corner? I don't own Woodwinked so I'm hesitate to suggest it, but an MA used that on my sister last week and it looks similar.

HTH!

I know, im so jelous of her. Shes a model but shes soo tall and soo skinny im not jelous of her body but her face is amazingg. I hopw somebody replys n knows everything shes wearing but thank you for suggesting woodwinked im gonna check that out!

litlaur

The makeup in the second picture looks different from the other two.

For 1 and 3, I'd use Texture or Woodwinked (depending on the finish you want) on the lid, Romp on the outer corner/crease. Shroom or a similar neutral highlight color on the browbone. Carbon to line, with Twinks under it.

The second picture looks similar, but with Charcoal Brown in the crease. A different color on the lower lashline. Bronze, maybe? False lashes too. The lipstick looks like Myth or Blankety with gloss or concealer with gloss. It looks like she used bronzer too, but I wouldn't be able to tell what shade. You could use a brownish blush. Maybe Gingerly or Tantone.

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlaur
The makeup in the second picture looks different from the other two.

For 1 and 3, I'd use Texture or Woodwinked (depending on the finish you want) on the lid, Romp on the outer corner/crease. Shroom or a similar neutral highlight color on the browbone. Carbon to line, with Twinks under it.

The second picture looks similar, but with Charcoal Brown in the crease. A different color on the lower lashline. Bronze, maybe? False lashes too. The lipstick looks like Myth or Blankety with gloss or concealer with gloss. It looks like she used bronzer too, but I wouldn't be able to tell what shade. You could use a brownish blush. Maybe Gingerly or Tantone.

What colour does woodwinked turn out like?

Christina Victoria

For the first picture, I would try using MAC's Matte Bronze bronzing powder. Take the 168 brush, and make upward-stroked contours just underneath the cheekbone//hollows of cheeks. If you wish, blend the contour up to//towards your temples. Apply the bronzing powder as desired over the high planes of your face, but exagerrating the cheek-hollows. To get a glowy-look, try patting Pearl Cream Colour Base onto cheekbones + eyebrow bones. Blend/buff the bronzing powder with the 129 brush in circular motions for a more natural finish. Finish with a bit of Shimpagne MSF on the eyebrow bones + cheekbones to highlight. You can further highlight by layering on a pale beige e/s like Dazzlelight or Shroom.

I'm not an eye expert, but I would definitley check out Woodwinked, Mulch, Soft Brown, and Smut. Maybe even Carbon to add some sizzle to the outer v? I would start by patting Woodwinked all over lid (I use the 239 brush), and use Mulch + Soft brown just above the crease (Like in the 2nd picture) and blend down a bit. Add smut or carbon to the outer-v's to smoke out the look slightly (I like Mac's 217). She looks like she has slight colour underneath her lower-lash line. Try Woodwinked or maybe even Amber lights with the #266 brush to line just below the lash line. To line her upper lids like she did, I definitley recommend Playboy Cosmetic's Liquid Liner in 'Size 2, Right?' (Rich Black). I use this to line my upper lids and the result is very similar to her's! I believe the website is www.playboybeauty.com. For her lower-liner, try Smolder Eye Kohl. Line the water line + just below the waterline for a smoldering effect. Take a smudge brush and gently smudge the liner towards the tear-ducts to create a thin, softly smudged line going inward. You may also want to line with Carbon (266 Brush again) to 'set' the eyeliner. Maybe fluidlines would work, too. Finish with Zoomlash mascara or false lashes.

For lips, try Bare Venus or Myth lipstick.

Hope this helps!!

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
For the first picture, I would try using MAC's Matte Bronze bronzing powder. Take the 168 brush, and make upward-stroked contours just underneath the cheekbone//hollows of cheeks. If you wish, blend the contour up to//towards your temples. Apply the bronzing powder as desired over the high planes of your face, but exagerrating the cheek-hollows. To get a glowy-look, try patting Pearl Cream Colour Base onto cheekbones + eyebrow bones. Blend/buff the bronzing powder with the 129 brush in circular motions for a more natural finish. Finish with a bit of Shimpagne MSF on the eyebrow bones + cheekbones to highlight. You can further highlight by layering on a pale beige e/s like Dazzlelight or Shroom.

I'm not an eye expert, but I would definitley check out Woodwinked, Mulch, Soft Brown, and Smut. Maybe even Carbon to add some sizzle to the outer v? I would start by patting Woodwinked all over lid (I use the 239 brush), and use Mulch + Soft brown just above the crease (Like in the 2nd picture) and blend down a bit. Add smut or carbon to the outer-v's to smoke out the look slightly (I like Mac's 217). She looks like she has slight colour underneath her lower-lash line. Try Woodwinked or maybe even Amber lights with the #266 brush to line just below the lash line. To line her upper lids like she did, I definitley recommend Playboy Cosmetic's Liquid Liner in 'Size 2, Right?' (Rich Black). I use this to line my upper lids and the result is very similar to her's! I believe the website is www.playboybeauty.com. For her lower-liner, try Smolder Eye Kohl. Line the water line + just below the waterline for a smoldering effect. Take a smudge brush and gently smudge the liner towards the tear-ducts to create a thin, softly smudged line going inward. You may also want to line with Carbon (266 Brush again) to 'set' the eyeliner. Maybe fluidlines would work, too. Finish with Zoomlash mascara or false lashes.

For lips, try Bare Venus or Myth lipstick.

Hope this helps!!

Yeah that helped heaps! Thanks so much. Im pretty new to this so please dont think im stupid but what exactly is contouring? And which of those colours is the slightly orangey one she's used? Out of the ones you've listed I only know what mulch looks like cause i have it

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_becki
Yeah that helped heaps! Thanks so much. Im pretty new to this so please dont think im stupid but what exactly is contouring? And which of those colours is the slightly orangey one she's used? Out of the ones you've listed I only know what mulch looks like cause i have it

Oh, it's fine hun. Contouring is basically defining parts of your face even further, kind of like bringing definition to mostly your cheek/jaw area by using (usually) a slightly darker shade of your allover color (bronzer or blush). Contouring + highlighting usually go hand-in-hand because they give the illusion of a perfectly shaped face, and can help make your face look thinner, longer, etc..

The slightly orangey color would be Amber Lights, maybe even mix it with Woodwinked for a bronze-ey type of color.
smiles.gif