got 50 dollar macys card what should i spend it on?

HapaDynazty

i have a 50 dollars macys card and i was debateing what i should spend it on..

any good makeup products i should know about that maybe i should add to my makeup collection??

this is what i look like

what are some good colors for my face? can be specific lipgloss, eyeshadow, eye liner, blush, whatever! i need a new look!

Indigowaters

Oh, I was going to say a dress or purse. Lol. That's just me. I'm not sure what they have at Macy's though as far as colors in makeup.

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Oh, I was going to say a dress or purse. Lol. That's just me. I'm not sure what they have at Macy's though as far as colors in makeup.

wel at mine they have a mac counter, chanel, lancome, benefit, prescriptives, clinique, clarins, orgins..
etc.

but maybe ill get a purse LLOL

pumpkincat210

Do you have Mauvism paint? I think that would look good on you and its been discontinued, so it'll be gone soon. It really makes purple or teal eyeshadows look neat.

amoona

You should go pick up some make-up you wont get a nice purse for only $50. Trust me I couldn't find a nice purse with $200 Bloomingdale giftcard so I winded up getting MAC instead. Go to the counter and check out what you like so you can see it in person.

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
You should go pick up some make-up you wont get a nice purse for only $50. Trust me I couldn't find a nice purse with $200 Bloomingdale giftcard so I winded up getting MAC instead. Go to the counter and check out what you like so you can see it in person.

I meant putting money with the card. Of course you can't find a great purse for $50. Then again you can.
hmm.gif

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I meant putting money with the card. Of course you can't find a great purse for $50. Then again you can.
hmm.gif

yeah i guess it depends. i dont have 300 dollars to drop on just a purse right now - lol. i just had a baby and i only work part time.. lol. i think u can find a good purse for 50 dollars- it depends. maybe not one that will lasst but one for just now lol.

HapaDynazty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Do you have Mauvism paint? I think that would look good on you and its been discontinued, so it'll be gone soon. It really makes purple or teal eyeshadows look neat.

no i dont but ill check it out

If you haven't collected any M.A.C. paint pots, I'd suggest you take a look at them.

Delft is my favorite and does great things to blues, greens, purples, and pinks. it's really pretty!

dmenchi

Do you have all fluidlines? Did you try the mineralize skinfinishes? Blot powder? zoom lash mascara? how about blush-there are so many different sades- and a coordinating lipcolour? like maybe plumfoolery & desire l/g= hot for fall.... fix+! OMG this is really hard to pick something. you could go to the one Thread about the 10 must have products...that might be really inspiring. HTH
smiles.gif

Karen_B

Definitely check out the paint pots, and the new Kohl Power eyepencils. I got Mystery tpday (from Blue Storm) and it is gorgeous!