Got a Different Sundressing Postcard

vicuna1

I'm in the MAC system at Nordstrom's, the Pro store in Las Vegas, order from the MAC site, and at a local Macy's counter. I only get cards from Macy's where I seldom buy anything. Go figure. I did get this one, and it is a beaut!

Monique_MAC

i love this post card....it reminds me of j.lo in the LLcoolj video "control"...............any1 else agree?=0)

Wontpayretail23

Thats nicer than the one I got at my counter. And I'm wondering why they didn't do post cards for Dejarose, and SweetieCake. My counters never got ones for those 2.

samila18

hey, it's a longshot, but if anyone has access to that particular postcard, could they send me one?!??! it's gorgeous and I've already seen which one my counter has (it's the boring one
weeping.gif
) I must have this one!!! PM me if you're willing! thanks so much
winks.gif

(edited to delete ref. to payment. ML)

bebs

retouched

if it wouldnt be to much trouble, I'd ask for the same... but actully thinking about it could somebody scan in or take a better picture of it... I managed to retouch the other one but still the lines but here it is anyways. hope that helps anybody that just wants to print it out.

if anybody wants the lager size to put up I can email it (still dont know how to put up photos)

Chelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
How many thousands of dollars do I have to spend at MAC counters to get one friggin postcard in the mail????? :confused:

i've spent about 2k and they still treat me like shit at the counter at nordies

ninabruja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontpayretail23
Thats nicer than the one I got at my counter. And I'm wondering why they didn't do post cards for Dejarose, and SweetieCake. My counters never got ones for those 2.

no counters did.

a914butterfly

i just got one in my mailbox yesterday!! its much nicer than the ones in the stores. and amazingly its in excellent condition!! this is the 1st postcard i ever had mailed to me and it's about time cause i spend so much money on mac for them to finally send me a postcard

Parishoon

I scanned the front & back, the front looked really wonky, i'll try & fix it later, but for now:
front
SundressingBoobPostcardFront2.JPG

back
SundressingBoobPostcardback.JPG

i dunno why the back isn't showing up, it's uploaded in the gallery, keywords sundressing, postcard

I have that one. I got mine when I ordered off the MAC site.
If anyone wants it let me know----I don't collect the cards

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysmeoww2

ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I collect them!!!

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittysmeoww2

OOHHHH, If you don't want it, please send it to me! I would be greatful! I am an avid collector...I need that one for my collection! PM if you can send it to me! =D Thanks!