Got a Fake dazzelray..

1165Cheryl

Hi,

Does anyone one know the sellers Tamilla? I got a totally fake 3/4 loosly full jar from here. I've bought in the past from this seller without any problems. Any input would be great. Also, should I mention the sellers names when writing about getting a fake??

MACATTAK

I've seen her on Ebay, but her stuff looked authentic to me. Could you post a picture of the pigment?

1165Cheryl

I'll Take A Picture Of It And Post It. I've Never Had Problems Before With Her...oh, How Do I Post A Picture In A Reply?

MACATTAK

Hmmm...I've never inserted a picture, but when you post a message up on the tool bar is a little icon that says "Insert Image," so I'm sure that will do it. The icon looks like a stamp with a blue mountain on it.

1165Cheryl

she's going to let me return it, she get all of her stuff at outlet counters. I'll include a picture soon
smiles.gif

1165Cheryl

I Included 3 Pictures From Different Angles, It Looks Like Fairylite Or Naked..let Me Know What You Think?

MACATTAK

That is definitely not Dazzleray! I agree it looks like possibly Naked, or maybe a mixture of something. Thank goodness she is letting you return it without a hassle. Thanks for posting these pictures....just another seller I'm crossing off of my Ebay list!

It kinda looks like Shimmertime???

wolfsong

Does the pigment look and apply (to hands - im not suggesting you risk eyes!) like MAC typically does? Is there anyway that it could have just been mislabeled i wonder? Though the way its peeling off the side of the jar looks a bit skanky to me!
Im glad you are getting a refund anyway, its good to hear about compliant sellers.
thmbup.gif

PS:
Tamilla is only coming up with an exact match for someone with 0 feedback. Is this her ebay username?

1165Cheryl

Hi,

I Dont Think It Could Have Been Mismarked Cause It's Only 3/4 Loosly Full. She Could Have Grabbed It Without Looking Closly. I Got 2 Other Colors That Were Ok (1 Wasnt Completly Full Like It Comes From Mac) And Have More On The Way
ssad.gif
So Now I Really Have To Check Them Over. I Guess People Really Have To Know Their Pigment When Buying From A Cosmetics Outlet....????

MACATTAK

Did they take the testers?? I have bought pigments from CCO's, and they keep the new ones behind the counter (where no one can get to them), and the cashiers always open them to make sure they are full. That's really weird. O'well at least you are going to be able to return it.

1165Cheryl

HI EVERYONE,

WELL THE OUTCOME IS GOOD. THE SELLER IS RETURNING IT AND SHE SENT ME A FREE COLOR FULL REGULAR FREE, IT WAS A NICE SURPRISE. SHE NOW KNOWS TO REALLY CHECK THE JARS WHEN BUYING THEM AT A CCO. SO IF SHE DOESNT HAVE ANOTHER ONE I'LL GET MY MONEY BACK.

EVEN THOUGH THIS HAPPENED I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER, SHE HANDLE THIS GREAT WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1165Cheryl
Hi,

I Dont Think It Could Have Been Mismarked Cause It's Only 3/4 Loosly Full. She Could Have Grabbed It Without Looking Closly. I Got 2 Other Colors That Were Ok (1 Wasnt Completly Full Like It Comes From Mac) And Have More On The Way
ssad.gif
So Now I Really Have To Check Them Over. I Guess People Really Have To Know Their Pigment When Buying From A Cosmetics Outlet....????

panda0410

unfortunately I have posted about Tamilla before - YES - she has sold and still does sell some fakes. not all are fake but some definitely ARE so please be very careful with this seller.