Got a problem with a company? Write them. Seriously

HeavenLeiBlu

Why? Because if they really do care about their customers, they will listen.

A few years ago, I was near pulling out my hair ( again, long story) because I could not find my favorite bar "soap", Olay's sensitive skin bar. When I couln't find it anywhere, I contacted Proctor and Gamble to see what was up, and they told me they'd discontinued it, and offered what was for me, an unsuitable alternative. I have been bouncing from cleanser to cleanser since.

Well, I just checked my mail a few minutes ago, and there was a letter from Olay. (WTF?) so I open it, and the letter basically said that because of consumers like me ( like ME? Awww!) they were bringing the sensitive skin bars back, and enclosed two coupons for either any size sensitive skin body wash, or ANY SIZE multi bar pack
yahoo.gif

It may take some time to see results, but if you wanna see a change, take the time to reach out to companies to let em know what's up! ( Hello Kitty free totes, anyone? I'd like to think I had some part in that
yes.gif
)

sharkbytes

Not only awesome, but I LOVED the Olay sensitive skin bars!!! This is such good news, great work. It's nice to see customers rewarded
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Brittni

ITA! I wrote Madame Madeline because one of her eyelashes had been out of stock with an estimated re-stock date of LAST December, and the same day I got an e-mail back saying they were now available. I was very impressed.

Jinni

I agree with you 100% Give them a chance to make it right.

A while ago, a kind lady in the US did a Sephora CP for me. One of the items was a Cargo blush. She packed it incredibly well (sturdy cardboard box and half a ton of bubblewrap), but it was crushed and the pan had popped out of the compact when it arrived. I wrote to Cargo and told them I was disappointed that their product was so fragile. They apologized and sent me a new blush (in an HUGE box with FRAGILE stickers all over it lol) and included a really nice lip balm too. It worked in their favor too, since I've since bought more Cargo stuff, and I probably wouldn't have if they hadn't replaced the blush.
smiles.gif

X4biddenxLustX

I love good customer service and when they list to us consumers! I don't know how many times I've been disappointed with various companies cause they just didn't seem to care about the problems I was having with their products/services.

coachkitten

A few months ago I e-mailed Clairol to have them bring back the Herbal Essence Body Wash. Hopefully they will listen!!
smiles.gif
I adore that stuff!!