Got about 6-7 inches chopped off today...

_trimm_trabb

Before:

before.jpg

(It was down to just past my shoulderblades in the back.

after.jpg

after4.jpg

after3.jpg

I have suuuuuuper thick hair so it used to take me about an hour to blow dry it all. Now it takes me 15 minutes! Woohoo!

ALSO...with this new cut I am thinking of changing the colour too. Maybe to a rich chocolate brown (kind of like this: http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/20620.jpg). But I've been a redhead for something like 5 years and I'm nervous! What do you think?

user79

I absolutely love both hairstyles on you! But it's good to have a change now and then. I also really like the red.
smiles.gif

ndn-ista

Wow, your hair is gorgeoussss. it looks so healthy and shiny! I love both looks. and I absolutely love the color. What do u use on your hair?

_trimm_trabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
Wow, your hair is gorgeoussss. it looks so healthy and shiny! I love both looks. and I absolutely love the color. What do u use on your hair?

Thank you! I'm not sure if you meant colour or styling products? The dye I use is L'Oreal Excellence HiColor in Red Fire with 30 vol developer. Then I foil in highlights with a light bleach and a 20 vol developer. My daily styling products are CHI keratin mist (right out of the shower), Bed Head Superficial (right before blow-dry), and Osis+ Sparkler shine spray (or Bed Head Masterpiece for more hold). HTH.
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

your hair looks fabulous. i love the color. i did the same thing this summer. my hair was about 4 in past my shoulders and i cut it to about ear length. it's grown out now, and looks a bit like yours (just freshly cut yesterday), except my color is dark chocolate, with a hint of red.

CantAffordMAC

that cut is just great. It fits you so well. I love the red, but I think you'd look great with a chocolate brown too.

btw...you're tattoos look great. you should take pictures so we can see the whole thing!
smiles.gif

Jot

you look beautiful. fab hair cut. you look good as a red head but love the brown too

meiming

I love before and after hair both! You look so sophisticated and i think the chocolate brown would look great with that cut. In my mind, makes me think sultry
winks.gif

MACATTAK

Love the haircut! Also, I'm really liking the red color....the chocolate brown would be nice, but the red is just something special
smiles.gif

jenii

Hehe, I have that same kind of bob too! Except, I've got bangs, so it's more of a flapper-type dealy. But yeah, my hair's also dark chocolate brown. It looks really good with that cut, so I definitely recommend it! That cut looks awesome on you.

Latest posts